EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
incest patch does not work- wendy is still calling her landlady
The patch just activates the filter in the menu. Make sure you enable the "Family Content" filter on the perspectives menu. If you have done that, please let me know so I can check it out. I've had no problems yet on it, so any bug reports are appreciated!

nopfunatic

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you for the newest update, quality stuff like last time. I like the sheer crazyness of it all, lol

That being said, now that the game has officially entered futa territory, let's cover a topic as old as the fetish itself:
Any chance for a no-balls futa option/edition?

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Thank you for the newest update, quality stuff like last time. I like the sheer crazyness of it all, lol

That being said, now that the game has officially entered futa territory, let's cover a topic as old as the fetish itself:
Any chance for a no-balls futa option/edition?
I personally doubt I would be able to go back and re-render all the scenes with no balls, but I definitely have plans for a character in the future who fits that critera, a futa with no balls.

nopfunatic

Oct 17, 2017
I personally doubt I would be able to go back and re-render all the scenes with no balls, but I definitely have plans for a character in the future who fits that critera, a futa with no balls.
What a shame :-/

Are you sure about adding one individual character? While I've definitelly seen this done before, I've always wondered if there are actually people that like a mix of the two styles. I always thought this to be more of an all-or-none kind of situation...

Last edited:

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
EldredKnight 1 week has passed since the $5 patreon release .. can u post the update here now plz
I had to delay it by a week to make sure the remade prologue was done properly, it'll be out on Friday most likely. Apologies for the delay, changing jobs made my schedule for the last 2 weeks difficult, but I'm back on track now!

Reactions: Derpona

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
I had to delay it by a week to make sure the remade prologue was done properly, it'll be out on Friday most likely. Apologies for the delay, changing jobs made my schedule for the last 2 weeks difficult, but I'm back on track now!
no need for apologies man .. we are thankful that u created this .. and wish for nothing but best for the future of this game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParasiteDawn-Alpha5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: blobgob

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Thank you so much for the compliment! As of Alpha 3, there is no incest content so it is not necessary. However, in the next build (which is available to $15 and up Patrons right now!) does have some, and there is a filter built into the game to enable/disable "Family Content".
FYI, the purpose of an "incest patch" isn't just to give players the option, but to bypass Patreon's strict no-incest rule. If you intentionally put incest in the game, Patreon considers that a breach of terms and will shut your page down if they find out about it. But if you have a character hooking up with their "landlady" or "roommate", and some mysterious unknown person creates a patch that changes those words to "mom" and "sister", then that's totally not your fault.

(Of course, Patreon also has a no-rape rule and includes things like mind control in their definition of rape, so things are already risky. I don't know if they're more strict about the incest rule or if people just do the incest patch more because it's significantly easier to swap two words out.)
"Dark" patches, the term I've seen on a few other games here, like incest patches, are allowed as a work around.
If the text in the game implies safe/tame/consensual, whatever term you can't violate for the act, but there's a patch somewhere that changes a few lines to make it rougher in any of the ways that violate Patron's rules (which are like a love child of SJW's and the Moral Majority), that's fine.
"and some mysterious unknown person creates a patch that changes those words" being the key thing. As long as there's no obvious direct tie to the creator on Patreon they're good, since technically your product on their page doesn't violate their rules.

Last edited:

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Clover Comes to Terms goes directly into The Empire Begins skipping Wendy Completes Clover completely and without a perspectives prompt.

EldredKnight

Aug 15, 2022
Clover Comes to Terms goes directly into The Empire Begins skipping Wendy Completes Clover completely and without a perspectives prompt.
Yes, that scene is incomplete as I have had a lot of technical issues with it. If you select it directly from the menu, you get the message about it. I'll make sure that the end of Clover Comes to Terms goes to that message, I may have just forgotten to add it. Thanks for the alert!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes