Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, it certainly is different... I'd say a heavily edited MTL by someone with a decent (not great or even very good, I'd bet) English knowledge and acquainted with the game. A few grammar mistakes and weird choices. Less wordy, though.
Oh well, just read through the intro, so might be wrong - but probs better to stick to the fanTL.

Anyhoo, thx for sharing and caring!

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
For those who have lag try this.
It just turns off KMS_Minimap which caused lag for me.

Backup the 'data' and 'js' folders in 'www'.
Just 'extract' the [Fix] file it into the 'www' folder.

P.S. It may cause issues that I have not encountered yet.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lilikap

Lilikap

May 16, 2021
For those who have lag try this.
It just turns off KMS_Minimap which caused lag for me.

Backup the 'data' and 'js' folders in 'www'.
Just 'extract' the [Fix] file it into the 'www' folder.

P.S. It may cause issues that I have not encountered yet.
OMG! Thank you, dude!

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
I looked through the thread here and didn't find anything on the pools of liquid that hurt you very fast. Is there a way to not get injured by the liquid? I found I can jump run across some but get dropped down to near death, and saving before hand to try again if I fail.

drarkan

Mar 10, 2020
Also is it normal for the fly encounter to skip your attack since you are in heat and probably are fighting slower than the boosted fly? Sometimes after the sex I can get one hit in, and I get stuck in repetitive sex rounds for several times

Edit: and of course after I post this, and in the current fight with a fly, I land two rounds where both attacks hit with crits and I win the fight lol

Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
I just beat the giant and got the 'Heat resistance test facility gate key', but I can't figure out where to go from here.

Nevermind, I found it.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
Break restraint was set to 0 mp/stamina cost in the latest skills.json even tho it says it consumes 3 mp/stamina in-game so i set it to 3 myself. was it set to 0 purposefully as a balance change by emerald?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Break restraint was set to 0 mp/stamina cost in the latest skills.json even tho it says it consumes 3 mp/stamina in-game so i set it to 3 myself. was it set to 0 purposefully as a balance change by emerald?
Nope, I noticed that too. It was set like that in the original game (well, the revision that I was using to translate). Def wasn't a balance change for me, but it did make things easier to have it at 0, lol.

Reactions: philtwo

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
So how do I open the door/are next to the main laboratory? The power is shut off
If you're talking about early on (and I'm gonna facepalm if so since that part's pretty easy and you're gonna have problems with the rest of the game if that's the case), then there's a power switch to the upper top of one of the rooms; IIRC, it's a bit hidden but it's also one of the easier "hidden" switches to find. However, since there are only like, two rooms at that point, it should be really easy to find with a bit of patient stumbling.

If you're talking about the laboratory deep within the complex, that one's hard and I myself couldn't find out what to do there for a while when translating: There's a room in the sewer (you need to have the ability to jump) that you must backtrack to, accessed by a large sewer pipe. In that next room (with a bunch of bookshelves), use the explosives (C4, which you can find as general pickups or by defeating enemies later on) to destroy the damaged wall and proceed. That part of the story is frustrating because there's no text in-game to tell you to backtrack or to find that particular room - it's one of the more crucial changes I made to the game by writing in some hints in the laboratory on where to go and indicating the sewer pipe and damaged wall with sparkling indicators.

Reactions: DualElites

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
If you're talking about the laboratory deep within the complex, that one's hard and I myself couldn't find out what to do there for a while when translating: There's a room in the sewer (you need to have the ability to jump) that you must backtrack to, accessed by a large sewer pipe. In that next room (with a bunch of bookshelves), use the explosives (C4, which you can find as general pickups or by defeating enemies later on) to destroy the damaged wall and proceed. That part of the story is frustrating because there's no text in-game to tell you to backtrack or to find that particular room - it's one of the more crucial changes I made to the game by writing in some hints in the laboratory on where to go and indicating the sewer pipe and damaged wall with sparkling indicators.
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah I mean the one deep within the complex. Which sewer are you actually referring to? The Museum basment?

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Nevermind, after a whole day walking the whole map through the memories in my mind, I found it, thanks!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Emerald_Gladiator
Thanks for putting all that effort into this game, making it able and enjoyable to play for us!
No problem. I know the game is definitely flawed, but I tried to add a bunch of things to make it easier to play. Still, the lack of help with navigation and story hints is REALLY frustrating, especially since the game is built like a maze. That and the flashlight/lighting causes a TON of bugs, slowdowns and crashes (as evidenced by all the complaining in this thread - didn't happen to me but I can empathize). There was also a bug regarding H-scenes with the spider that I personally didn't fix and left in there because it made the game easier to play but still ...

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
No problem. I know the game is definitely flawed, but I tried to add a bunch of things to make it easier to play. Still, the lack of help with navigation and story hints is REALLY frustrating, especially since the game is built like a maze. That and the flashlight/lighting causes a TON of bugs, slowdowns and crashes (as evidenced by all the complaining in this thread - didn't happen to me but I can empathize). There was also a bug regarding H-scenes with the spider that I personally didn't fix and left in there because it made the game easier to play but still ...
Oh well yeah, mid game and especially when I got the mini map, the game/my pc had lots of performance issues: framebreaks, freezing and even crashes due to missing image files. But worked throughit.

I think the situation with the spider is on purpose. Character needs a certain infection lvl (2) I think, to give into the spider's attempts. Like with the fly when she throws it off the first time. With the spider it takes 2-3 attempts but intercourse eventually happens.

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes