Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, I've gotta ask, for those of you who are getting FPS drops, are you all on Android/Joiplay?

And if not, what's your GPU?

Nov 12, 2021
Okay, I've gotta ask, for those of you who are getting FPS drops, are you all on Android/Joiplay?

And if not, what's your GPU?
Windows laptop I don't know the GPU but this is the only rpgm game that does this it makes it unplayable it's a miracle the sex scenes aren't a laggy fuck fest.

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, ok i tried to read almost all commentary but almost nothing help me, i stuck in the the first fucking sewer, just before the "cheat room" and after turning around 2h i fund nothing, can somebody please say what you supposed to do? im sure its a very good game but we dont know what to do. thanks

Reactions: ShocLite12

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
GTX 1650 TI
What's wrong with it? Is it GPU related problems?
No, not exactly just yet. I'm trying to figure out why there's so many FPS drop comments from posters. Unlike y'all, I haven't had any, though I am running a 5700 XT. Though a 1650TI/1660S aren't exactly high powered cards, they should be decent enough to handle most modern AAA games at 1080HD. Can't say the same for a GTX 780, which is like, a 10 year old card now and may be something that would cause problems.

As for the "All the other RPGM games work fine for me" argument, this is a different scenario. The devs added a few plugins (such as the rain effects) which could be causing problems or be taxing on GPUs, so I'm wondering if the issue is that people are expecting old GPUs (or in many Android/Joiplay users' cases, their phones' APUs) to play games like this, or if the dev didn't stress test their games with the plugins installed.

Regardless, I'm also just a translator. I'll add little things and features to the game to ease players' progress or improve their game experience, but aside from some minor bugfixes, I'm not going to troubleshoot something this big that I'm not responsible for.

Reactions: BlackElite

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
I turned on the console in the heat resistance lab and now I'm stuck here. How do I escape before I die?

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
I turned on the console in the heat resistance lab and now I'm stuck here. How do I escape before I die?
easy run back the rock ball will be moved then go right then up then go to the ladder get out plus you can just go to the menu to heal your self to full if you get to low

Otta54

May 1, 2021
BaasB I'm sorry to bother you if this is not within what you do but the GOFILE link for says Parasite Day - LABORATORY [Final] [Brown tabby] "this file doesn't exist".

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Is the spider issue fixed? it is rather annoying that the window was popping up so fast before you can pick what to do.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game has now received official "AI Translation":

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Hello, ok i tried to read almost all commentary but almost nothing help me, i stuck in the the first fucking sewer, just before the "cheat room" and after turning around 2h i fund nothing, can somebody please say what you supposed to do? im sure its a very good game but we dont know what to do. thanks
I'd like an answer to this as well. My only option is to go return where I came from, which I believe isn't correct. The only spot I see where I be able to advance is a sewer pipe, but nothing happens when I walk up to it.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Never mind, I found a comment on the first thread page that states I needed to follow the blood trail in the sewer.

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes