• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
OK, I've been running around for like an hour until the game itself gave up and crashed, so I decided to seek some halp.

Three questions:
1. I got the parasite sample from the main lab and... where am I supposed to go now? The passage in the left part of the main lab is locked and considering there's a level there I'm supposed to open that particular door from the other side, but I haven't found a way in. (Though now that I wrote it, I do remember a hint about a thin wall that led to the sewer, so that's probably where I should go, but correct me if I'm right.)
2. Also the "broken" elevator in the next area after that ridiculously tough slime boss. Can't open that one either. Clue for that one too?
3. Actually, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I've been running around for so long confused that I couldn't even trace my steps back to the main lab, where was the entrance again?

Edit ad1.: Nope, nothing in the sewer, except for the dev test room.

Last edited:

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
OK, I've been running around for like an hour until the game itself gave up and crashed, so I decided to seek some halp.

Three questions:
1. I got the parasite sample from the main lab and... where am I supposed to go now? The passage in the left part of the main lab is locked and considering there's a level there I'm supposed to open that particular door from the other side, but I haven't found a way in. (Though now that I wrote it, I do remember a hint about a thin wall that led to the sewer, so that's probably where I should go, but correct me if I'm right.)
2. Also the "broken" elevator in the next area after that ridiculously tough slime boss. Can't open that one either. Clue for that one too?
3. Actually, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I've been running around for so long confused that I couldn't even trace my steps back to the main lab, where was the entrance again?

Edit ad1.: Nope, nothing in the sewer, except for the dev test room.

Your wrong about the sewer there is a drain pipe that you can jump into in the sewer its the only one in the game you can do this with

oh and the endgame boss takes 6 rpgs at least to kill afterwards standard run for the exit metroid ending

Reactions: Gierka

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Your wrong about the sewer there is a drain pipe that you can jump into in the sewer its the only one in the game you can do this with

oh and the endgame boss takes 6 rpgs at least to kill afterwards standard run for the exit metroid ending
Oh, there's a fucking crack on the wall in the sewer "library". No wonder I didn't find anything before.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
well, im stuck in museum basement. Was able to get in "secret" room and when got out game palced me behind skeleton and i kinda hardlocked now.
Am i missed some obvious game mechanic? like jumping or so?
also looks like running via SHIFT consumes stamina? Duh

NEVERMIND
looks like this game is that type who likes to play with passable walls. dont know will it be fun as main game feature....
for anyone who also cant proceed - reload save before entering secret room and try follow blood trail in basement.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who ran into these exact problems since the game gives zero direction on how to proceed or what your end goal is.
Sadly I save frequently and often so I saved as soon as I got into the secret dev (death) room, so I have to start completely over since I am now hard locked in the basement.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Oh, there's a fucking crack on the wall in the sewer "library". No wonder I didn't find anything before.
Yup. I honestly don't think it's that hard to find since it's fairly noticeable, but I could see why you missed it. I do think the devs could've made it clearer where to go, but I did add a note hinting at how to proceed (aka the crack in the wall) in the Main Laboratory, as well as a sparkle icon in the sewer, denoting the library entrance. I'll add a sparkle to the crack in the wall as well, though I really don't think that's necessary. And to be fair to the devs, the game is meant to be exploratory so wandering around should be expected.

BaasB , do you mind updating your link?

I just downloaded the game to test it, and it seems you didn't apply my translation patch correctly, which is why some folks are having issues and are seeing some untranslated text. I've done some bugtesting, and the reason why everyone's getting stuck (and not being able to use the jump function) is because it's being controlled by a plugin that is in the wrong place.

I've updated my patch to also make it even easier for people and assuage some complaints, so feel free to download and update your game link accordingly. Thanks. And for the rest of you, use the updated translation patch in my sig. I've made some adjustments to hopefully make things slightly easier.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Gierka

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I'm glad I'm not the only one who ran into these exact problems since the game gives zero direction on how to proceed or what your end goal is.
Sadly I save frequently and often so I saved as soon as I got into the secret dev (death) room, so I have to start completely over since I am now hard locked in the basement.
Use the updated patch in my sig, and you should be able to get out. I've removed the skeleton blocking the way and also corrected OP's placement of plugins that are causing issues and loss of translation.

Reactions: Dargondo

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Yup. I honestly don't think it's that hard to find since it's fairly noticeable, but I could see why you missed it. I do think the devs could've made it clearer where to go, but I did add a note hinting at how to proceed (aka the crack in the wall) in the Main Laboratory, as well as a sparkle icon in the sewer, denoting the library entrance. I'll add a sparkle to the crack in the wall as well, though I really don't think that's necessary. And to be fair to the devs, the game is meant to be exploratory so wandering around should be expected.
Wait, so that note was your idea and it wasn't even in the game initially? Damn. Guess the dev really wanted that Silent Hill/Resident Evil experience. And yeah, I missed it, because I wasn't expecting to backtrack THAT far.
At this point I'll be disappointed if those toilets in the museum don't serve any actual purpose.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Okay, so I'm completely stuck.
I've searched pretty much through every available location, read everything I could find, and have gone to the hidden library with the crack in the wall, but whenever I click on the crack in the wall, all I get back is "I feel the wind through the gap in the wall...looks like there's something behind it." and then that's it.
Based on the read me file and some other comments, I'm in the right area, but I have no idea what to do now.
Is there like, a full walkthrough or something, because I have officially wasted hours running around in circles clicking on every little thing with no progress and the only other thing I can think of doing next is suicide runs through the poison sludge.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Wait, so that note was your idea and it wasn't even in the game initially? Damn. Guess the dev really wanted that Silent Hill/Resident Evil experience. And yeah, I missed it, because I wasn't expecting to backtrack THAT far.
At this point I'll be disappointed if those toilets in the museum don't serve any actual purpose.
Yes. Believe me, as annoyed as I am that people are struggling with this game, I empathize because I had to go through it first (you know, to translate the damn thing). That's why I added hints, created little indicators to show where things are, and cheats if you REALLY couldn't help yourselves. And without forums of people asking each other what to do. Oh yeah, and it was all in Japanese or broken English. Took me an entire day of searching before I realized the Main Laboratory door to the Top Secret Lab was actually accessed through the sewers ... and only through RPGM.

Anyway, yes, I'm sorry about that. It's also why I get a little annoyed when people constantly ask for help, because it's like a kid complaining that an elevator is broken and they have to take the stairs to their parents who had to climb up a mountain every day for school (hyperbole).

Oh, and you should check the toilets. Perhaps there is some purpose to them after all if you read my Translation notes. :D

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, so I'm completely stuck.
I've searched pretty much through every available location, read everything I could find, and have gone to the hidden library with the crack in the wall, but whenever I click on the crack in the wall, all I get back is "I feel the wind through the gap in the wall...looks like there's something behind it." and then that's it.
Based on the read me file and some other comments, I'm in the right area, but I have no idea what to do now.
Is there like, a full walkthrough or something, because I have officially wasted hours running around in circles clicking on every little thing with no progress and the only other thing I can think of doing next is suicide runs through the poison sludge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Emerald_Gladiator
Before diving in -pretty much knowing at least the basics about MV, so getting what's what, but still, just in case-, would like to ask: even if the patch is applied correctly (I just downloaded from your sig. and overwrote the files - I mean that defo should do it), the 'Filter Effect ON/OFF' switch in the options menu should still be in JP, right?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, where's the last place you've been to, and what key items do you have (e.g. jump boots, hook shot)? The problem with helping you find your way is that the game is meant to be a bit confusing. Usually it helps if I know what items you have since if you're missing one, it usually indicates how much progress you've made and what you need to get next

Emerald_Gladiator
Before diving in -pretty much knowing at least the basics about MV, so getting what's what, but still, just in case-, would like to ask: even if the patch is applied correctly (I just downloaded from your sig. and overwrote the files - I mean that defo should do it), the 'Filter Effect ON/OFF' switch in the options menu should still be in JP, right?
Damn it, I forgot to translate that. But yes, that's my bad. Shouldn't affect the game otherwise.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
A bit of a mishap on EG's part (or maybe the dev is to blame for naming them using different kanji in the first place or something). When you pick up pots they are called "Health potion", but in inventory they are actually called something like "Recovery Potion" instead. It's the "Recovers health, but increases lust" item.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
A bit of a mishap on EG's part (or maybe the dev is to blame for naming them using different kanji in the first place or something). When you pick up pots they are called "Health potion", but in inventory they are actually called something like "Recovery Potion" instead. It's the "Recovers health, but increases lust" item.
Damn it, yes that's my fault. It's a result of me having to go back and forth from updating the translation patch with the T++ and RPGM data files. I'll fix it. But yes, "Recovery Agents" should be "Health Potions" instead.

EDIT: Fixed in my latest patch. Also translated the "Filter Effects" in Options.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I feel like the corruption is one of the better ones I've seen if that's your thing.
I did start but got to the place in the sewer where the secret/cheat room was and got dumped into the spot in the sewer pipe behind the skeleton but with no skills so I am stuck. I'll get back to it, as I think I have a save just before I went into the secret room.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I did start but got to the place in the sewer where the secret/cheat room was and got dumped into the spot in the sewer pipe behind the skeleton but with no skills so I am stuck. I'll get back to it, as I think I have a save just before I went into the secret room.
I've fixed that problem; removed the skeleton. You can also get out with the cheats provided to you in the dev room.
Again, this is an issue of OP not implementing my patch correctly, since some plugins files are misplaced in the game link that everyone's been downloading, which is causing lots of issues. I've been tagging him here, but I guess he's busy because the game link hasn't been corrected yet.

Please download my translation file and apply to your game directly to correct this.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've fixed that problem; removed the skeleton. You can also get out with the cheats provided to you in the dev room.
Again, this is an issue of OP not implementing my patch correctly, since some plugins files are misplaced in the game link that everyone's been downloading, which is causing lots of issues. I've been tagging him here, but I guess he's busy because the game link hasn't been corrected yet.

Please download my translation file and apply to your game directly to correct this.
Sure, where is it?

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes