Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Where do you get the Black Keycard?
when you are outside in the open forest area, go down on the left side where the poison water is and go furter down to the new area where on the right side you can go inside where you will find a broken elevator if i remembered right, and on the left where the Keycard is, there is alot of poisonus water, and you will have to use that power run and c4 to get to it.
it's on the skeleton.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is the quit game prompt on the main menu supposed to be untranslated?
Related to that, a few pause menu prompts are also not translated.
Nope, that's a result of the patch not being implemented correctly. That should've been fixed with my latest patch.
Try downloading my patch in my sig and applying it to your translation, then checking it again.

Those are plugins, which I've already translated. Even though I've already corrected my patch to account for this, it's as simple as putting the "plugins" file OUTSIDE of the plugins folder and the RTK1_Composite plugin file INTO the plugin folder (I had it the other way around with my original patch, which someone corrected me on over at ULMF a few days ago). I'm just saying the above so you don't need to redownload anything as long as the game includes my patched files.

Reactions: philtwo

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Nope, that's a result of the patch not being implemented correctly. That should've been fixed with my latest patch.
Try downloading my patch in my sig and applying it to your translation, then checking it again.

Those are plugins, which I've already translated. Even though I've already corrected my patch to account for this, it's as simple as putting the "plugins" file OUTSIDE of the plugins folder and the RTK1_Composite plugin file INTO the plugin folder (I had it the other way around with my original patch, which someone corrected me on over at ULMF a few days ago). I'm just saying the above so you don't need to redownload anything as long as the game includes my patched files.
Downloaded the patch just incase, and now it's fixed. Thanks, might need someone to update the main post since I downloaded from the links there.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

Downloaded the patch just incase, and now it's fixed. Thanks, might need someone to update the main post since I downloaded from the links there.
BaasB , can you update your link then?
I updated my patch a while ago (as in a week ago), so I'm not sure why your game doesn't have my patch applied properly.

I don't even think you need to redownload my patch, since the fix is a simple swap if you didn't do it already (see my self-quoted post above).

Reactions: nerogaf

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Yes, I added the "secret rooms". The devs just left the maps there and didn't use them, so I added them in with some scripting and included a reason to be in there (e.g. cheats). The test room, however (at the end of the secret rooms), is just meant for fun (and testing), so I wouldn't go in there unless you're done with the story and are bored.

Yes, you jump over the skeleton. I think I've mentioned it in my notes, but if you're getting stuck, it's probably because you're not utilizing some sort of mechanic available to you. The game is about exploration and puzzles, as per my description of the game in ULMF.

As for the passable walls, it's not meant to be "Wolfenstein" style rooms where you have to constantly check each wall. Instead, you're supposed to get the radar map thing and find the hidden passageways using that.
Where is the radar map thing mentioned in here?

moondrops

Sep 27, 2018
Where is the radar map thing mentioned in here?
most right of the forest area where you have to hook shot to the top, on the 2nd floor basement find the secret passage that will lead you to the silver chest which contain the radar map key item.

Micolo

Jun 23, 2020
Ok, i really didnt want to ask for directions but i have walked for more than an hour, hugged most walls, jumped on everything i could and i concede that im kinda stuck. Currently have 3-4 areas were i know i have to go but im not sure if im missing something or i softlocked myself.

My current blockades are: The lab that requires a card, the broken elevator next to that bog with the skeleton in the center, the door with the code on the top of the forest and the heat control center were the door its shut.

I currently have one C-4 charge that i got from the exit of the sewers that lead to the bog yet but to get out of there there are this 2 broken pillars that i suppose its possible to jump over with an skill that i have yet to find. So my question is: Where is the skill to be able to jump over those? Because after reading comments i know were to go but the skill is what im missing.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Seems to be a bit buggy.

For one the zombie kind of functions as if you could try resisting before it cums, but you don't really get a choice and it skips player turn after 2 seconds.
Secondly the fly ignores the bound status on the second sex attempt (i.e. if you resisted you still get fucked as if you didn't do anything)
Thirdly, the spiders, which appear to should've functioned as flies, i.e. sex the player on the second attempt are stuck doing the first attempt and never actually damage or fuck the player.

Btw, there's a secret room in the Heat resistance test facility (the one that boils over when you interact with the terminal), but I wasn't able to find an entrance. Anybody got an idea?

Edit: Apparently the fly and spider were bugged because the translation wasn't implemented properly? I moved the two files around as per Emerald_Gladiator post earlier and they work now. Or maybe it's just bugged for parasite level 1 and work fine at level 2? Dunno.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ok, i really didnt want to ask for directions but i have walked for more than an hour, hugged most walls, jumped on everything i could and i concede that im kinda stuck. Currently have 3-4 areas were i know i have to go but im not sure if im missing something or i softlocked myself.

My current blockades are: The lab that requires a card, the broken elevator next to that bog with the skeleton in the center, the door with the code on the top of the forest and the heat control center were the door its shut.

I currently have one C-4 charge that i got from the exit of the sewers that lead to the bog yet but to get out of there there are this 2 broken pillars that i suppose its possible to jump over with an skill that i have yet to find. So my question is: Where is the skill to be able to jump over those? Because after reading comments i know were to go but the skill is what im missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems to be a bit buggy.

For one the zombie kind of functions as if you could try resisting before it cums, but you don't really get a choice and it skips player turn after 2 seconds.
Secondly the fly ignores the bound status on the second sex attempt (i.e. if you resisted you still get fucked as if you didn't do anything)
Thirdly, the spiders, which appear to should've functioned as flies, i.e. sex the player on the second attempt are stuck doing the first attempt and never actually damage or fuck the player.

Btw, there's a secret room in the Heat resistance test facility (the one that boils over when you interact with the terminal), but I wasn't able to find an entrance. Anybody got an idea?
I don't think I have those issues or have heard of them before. Does anyone else?

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
I don't think I have those issues or have heard of them before. Does anyone else?
I moved the files around as per your earlier post and they seem to work properly now, at least flies and spiders. Haven't seen a zombie yet, so I dunno if anything changed there.

Yeah, just found the radar (didn't know there was something so handy lying around), gonna check it later.

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes