Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I moved the files around as per your earlier post and they seem to work properly now, at least flies and spiders. Haven't seen a zombie yet, so I dunno if anything changed there.

Yeah, just found the radar (didn't know there was something so handy lying around), gonna check it later.
Yeah, one of those plugins is crucial since I fixed a dev bug that prevented the flies from functioning normally (as stated in my translation notes). Not sure about any problems with the spiders or zombies yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, one of those plugins is crucial since I fixed a dev bug that prevented the flies from functioning normally (as stated in my translation notes). Not sure about any problems with the spiders or zombies yet.
Nah, there was no problem with zombies. I guess it was done this way to have climax animations play a certain way and be unskippable?
And the fix also worked on spiders, so got no problems in that department now.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Micolo

Jun 23, 2020
I moved the files around as per your earlier post and they seem to work properly now, at least flies and spiders. Haven't seen a zombie yet, so I dunno if anything changed there.

Yeah, just found the radar (didn't know there was something so handy lying around), gonna check it later.
I guess im to desperate at this point but is the radar on the forest or at the destroyed control rool with the potions?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I guess im to desperate at this point but is the radar on the forest or at the destroyed control rool with the potions?
Here's your only hint via RPGM because I'm not playing the game again unless there are actual bugs or problems with my translation. This room is accessed from the forest area. This grate leads to a ladder where you'll be in a room with a hidden passageway to the mapping radar.

Micolo

Jun 23, 2020
Here's your only hint via RPGM because I'm not playing the game again unless there are actual bugs or problems with my translation. This room is accessed from the forest area. This grate leads to a ladder where you'll be in a room with a hidden passageway to the mapping radar.
Thank you... im just blind... Simply BLIND.

PistoleroPapaco

Oct 18, 2018
The game stutters for a few frames every couple of seconds for me.
Spiders also seem to not have an aphrodisiac attack, so they just loop the fugg scene and keep failing forever.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thank you... im just blind... Simply BLIND.
No worries. Sorry though, it's a confusing game and I just don't have enough time to answer these kinds of questions constantly, since it takes away from translating and doing my own stuff IRL, lol.

The game stutters for a few frames every couple of seconds for me.
Spiders also seem to not have an aphrodisiac attack, so they just loop the fugg scene and keep failing forever.
Both posts were responded to in the thread. The latter was answered on this same thread page. Use the search function.

Hystis

Mar 30, 2019
i play it on joiplay.. but got stuck when move cuz lightning effect.. so i think u can add OFF lightning effect

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
Quick question: Are you supposed to have any additional tools other than jump boots by the time you reach the heat resistance facility?

I've had this nagging feeling for the last 30 minutes or so that the map seems designed like you're expected to have more options to traverse the environment. Everything is filled with (for me) unavoidable damaging floor tiles, and I can't find any path to progress without the ability to smash broken pillars or jump more than one space or walk through lava or something like that.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Quick question: Are you supposed to have any additional tools other than jump boots by the time you reach the heat resistance facility?

I've had this nagging feeling for the last 30 minutes or so that the map seems designed like you're expected to have more options to traverse the environment. Everything is filled with (for me) unavoidable damaging floor tiles, and I can't find any path to progress without the ability to smash broken pillars or jump more than one space or walk through lava or something like that.

Reactions: Flocci

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
Has anyone found the secret "room" in the tree area it doesn't show up on the radar hint it looks like a square from your point of view

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
There seems to be combat options when getting mounted by the spider, but it disappears almost immediately. Is that supposed to happen?

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes