Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
well, im stuck in museum basement. Was able to get in "secret" room and when got out game palced me behind skeleton and i kinda hardlocked now.
Am i missed some obvious game mechanic? like jumping or so?
also looks like running via SHIFT consumes stamina? Duh

NEVERMIND
looks like this game is that type who likes to play with passable walls. dont know will it be fun as main game feature....
for anyone who also cant proceed - reload save before entering secret room and try follow blood trail in basement.
Well great. I kinda wanted the extra items. I noticed you can't come back if you go to where all the treasure chests are too.
Sounds like the translator devs created the room. I'm guessing it was an oversight being locked out with no way to return.

EDIT: Ohe hey, I think I found a way past the skeleton. now. cool!

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Okay, its unplayable for me. After defeating first boss entire game drops down to three and a half frames per year. Its not 2007 and this game is not crysis to sit through slideshow.

Reactions: Hello_how_are_you

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Pregnancy Questions have Evolved like the MTL Poetry. I think Thats good.
We are moving into a good Future of Pregnancy Questions and MTL Translations. :sneaky:

Reactions: nerogaf

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Probably some plugins not playing nice with one another and/or the system. There actually was a v1.01 for people with the FPS problem (a "lightweight version added"), which seriously cuts down on the -mainly lighting- effects (and maybe enemy numbers?) as per their ci-en posts.
Will defo try this though, and thanks EG!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks interesting, is it just tentacles or is there other sex with other species/humanoids?

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes