Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
The exact same reason in manga, Japan seems to be the only place to wvwe survicw an apocalypse or world ending events only happen in Japan so only the Japanese can stop it.
Meteors are very smart. XD
Same reason why if there's a world ending event or there are superheroes involved, the epicenter always happens to be a tiny island in NYC ...

But yeah, this is like, the third game i've translated that has meteors that bring some weird parasite or mutative organism to earth involved. Then again, that's hardly original as a plotline considering there are limitless American horror movies based on that concept.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Pregnancy Questions have Evolved like the MTL Poetry. I think Thats good.
We are moving into a good Future of Pregnancy Questions and MTL Translations. :sneaky:
Nope. As you can see from my sig, I'm not the biggest fan of MTLs, heh. My translations are 100% fan translations, and I go line by line to edit them myself.

How exactly does the pleasure system work? If it reaches 100% does that mean game over?
Just changes the context of a scene a bit, that's all.

Moonlight_99

May 26, 2019
Well great. I kinda wanted the extra items. I noticed you can't come back if you go to where all the treasure chests are too.
Sounds like the translator devs created the room. I'm guessing it was an oversight being locked out with no way to return.

EDIT: Ohe hey, I think I found a way past the skeleton. now. cool!
How did you do?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Great concept but it lacks variety and content. Not much but overall it's okay. I have seen worse games. So this one is on my rated 3 out of 5 stars. :)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
well, im stuck in museum basement. Was able to get in "secret" room and when got out game palced me behind skeleton and i kinda hardlocked now.
Am i missed some obvious game mechanic? like jumping or so?
also looks like running via SHIFT consumes stamina? Duh

NEVERMIND
looks like this game is that type who likes to play with passable walls. dont know will it be fun as main game feature....
for anyone who also cant proceed - reload save before entering secret room and try follow blood trail in basement.
Yes, I added the "secret rooms". The devs just left the maps there and didn't use them, so I added them in with some scripting and included a reason to be in there (e.g. cheats). The test room, however (at the end of the secret rooms), is just meant for fun (and testing), so I wouldn't go in there unless you're done with the story and are bored.

Yes, you jump over the skeleton. I think I've mentioned it in my notes, but if you're getting stuck, it's probably because you're not utilizing some sort of mechanic available to you. The game is about exploration and puzzles, as per my description of the game in ULMF.

As for the passable walls, it's not meant to be "Wolfenstein" style rooms where you have to constantly check each wall. Instead, you're supposed to get the radar map thing and find the hidden passageways using that.

Reactions: Fiamos

Nexano

Aug 1, 2018
Very good game. Especially cosindering it's authors debut in RPG Maker games. Limited resources managment. No exp/res for killing enemies make you consider every move. Game itself is hard and if i remember correctly autor made easy patch or something like that. H-content is moderate in count but for me quality is exeptional. Probably because MH.

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
anyone know how/where you can get that 5-digit passcode? Feel very stuck atm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where do i go after i get the Black Keycard have been looking around but no sigar.
I've covered that in my Read Me (Tip #2). Please read the Read Me's for my translations, since I specifically edited the game to make it easier to complete in that regard.

Very good game. Especially cosindering it's authors debut in RPG Maker games. Limited resources managment. No exp/res for killing enemies make you consider every move. Game itself is hard and if i remember correctly autor made easy patch or something like that. H-content is moderate in count but for me quality is exeptional. Probably because MH.
Yes, I think it's actually pretty impressive for the dev's first time creating a game. As consumers, we're so quick to criticize games (that we get for free, I might add), but I highly doubt any of us can create a game like this. Hell, I think I have more RPGM experience than about 90-95% of the folks here, but this game took more time and effort to make than I'd ever want to invest.

DarkTao

Jun 29, 2018
so does the spider always fail in the first stage of it's attempt to impregnate the main character? or am I missing something?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Yes, I added the "secret rooms". The devs just left the maps there and didn't use them, so I added them in with some scripting and included a reason to be in there (e.g. cheats). The test room, however (at the end of the secret rooms), is just meant for fun (and testing), so I wouldn't go in there unless you're done with the story and are bored.

Yes, you jump over the skeleton. I think I've mentioned it in my notes, but if you're getting stuck, it's probably because you're not utilizing some sort of mechanic available to you. The game is about exploration and puzzles, as per my description of the game in ULMF.

As for the passable walls, it's not meant to be "Wolfenstein" style rooms where you have to constantly check each wall. Instead, you're supposed to get the radar map thing and find the hidden passageways using that.
eyy im stuck! i reach the end of the cheat room and dont know how to escape. (the external room where theres money, bullets, and everything else, the test room maybe?)
can u help me?

ps. thx for sharing and working in the translate and develop on this game

Last edited:

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Not sure what is all in the game, but wasn't TriCELL the company that rose after umbrella fell in resident evil?

Just an observation. There's a few other words that stand out in the synopsis. I mean it's pretty cool if it drew inspiration from RE.
Yeah, TriCell was the company Excella Gionne was part of during the events of Resident Evil 5.

rayden777

Jun 29, 2019
Can someone help? I got the thing in the laboratory "Parasite Sample", and I do not know what to do next

EDIT
I read the text file that was in the folder with the game.....yeah....It's hard, but I found a passage.
Thank you Mr. Translator

Last edited:
Reactions: Eicosa

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
eyy im stuck! i reach the end of the cheat room and dont know how to escape. (the external room where theres money, bullets, and everything else, the test room maybe?)
can u help me?

ps. thx for sharing and working in the translate and develop on this game
If you're in the test room, can't really help you there. I think I mentioned before that I myself didn't even jump in there (and I don't think it's meant to be escaped from, since it's a test room). If you're stuck in that makeshift cheat room I added ... Well, there's a way to jump in the game. Should probably be helpful in that regard.

Yeah, TriCell was the company Excella Gionne was part of during the events of Resident Evil 5.
Yeah, I didn't even have to go out of my way to include that little reference. It was part of the original story text, so it's fun to see the devs knew enough RE (or Biohazard for them) to include it.

Can someone help? I got the thing in the laboratory "Parasite Sample", and I do not know what to do next

EDIT
I read the text file that was in the folder with the game.....yeah....It's hard, but I found a passage.
Thank you Mr. Translator
Nice. Glad someone reads. And yes, I don't blame people for asking because even I got stuck when doing my initial playthrough, but again, that's why I not only added a few things to the game to make it easier to figure out, but it's also why I wrote hints in the Read Me.

3.00 star(s) 11 Votes