XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Yeah several here are aware, and dang the post that showed 5 variations of the fat zombie and zombie girl animation that's replaced with the female protag is gone.
At least I saved the gifs.

Sep 25, 2022
Okay... Umm... I spent quite a lot of time and I managed to make this thing. The only thing that bothers me is the editor’s watermark and the not very high-quality greenscreen, but I still think it’s very sexy! I would like to say a huge thank you to the guys who made these Edits, I tinkered with them a little more in the editor - you can see the result for yourself.

Main changes:

•Breasts and butt have become much larger and juicier.

•Now the breasts in the video are naked (It’s a pity to hide such beauty)

•The audio track has been completely changed, all the sound design was made from scratch.

•The heroine's model has become smoother, the textures have changed slightly.

Enjoy and drink some water please :3
Video here
That was awesome, love the changes you did, will you be doing more animations by chance?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Okay... Umm... I spent quite a lot of time and I managed to make this thing. The only thing that bothers me is the editor’s watermark and the not very high-quality greenscreen, but I still think it’s very sexy! I would like to say a huge thank you to the guys who made these Edits, I tinkered with them a little more in the editor - you can see the result for yourself.

Main changes:

•The audio track has been completely changed, all the sound design was made from scratch.

Video here
Great work!!!

Where did you get the voice from?

If you do another, a good scene would be the tentacle scene, it has the best pose for her.

Reactions: punksrebel49

SleepWalker919

Dec 28, 2022
Great work!!!

Where did you get the voice from?

If you do another, a good scene would be the tentacle scene, it has the best pose for her.
Thank you! I don’t want to spoil the mystery of where exactly I got the voice tracks, but I will say that I took them from another popular hentai game. Sounds of spanking, penetration, creampie, etc. I did it myself.
Regarding the scene with tentacles, I will be happy to do it if I find high-quality edits, if you really want, you can send me edits that you would like to see in animation

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

Main changes:

Video here
will there be an extended one with fly birth sooner down the road?

DankanJones

Jun 9, 2018
Hey everybody, can I have some good torrent sites of you guys? nowadays I'd using xxxclub and 1337xx, any other good ones?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
With all the talk of modding in this thread I'm surprised nobody has mentioned . There's a few steps you need to perform to stop it from throwing an error, but it's a fairly painless process.

With the v1.03 archive in the OP, the parasite_in_city.exe file actually contains it's own data.win file, alongside a smaller exe. In my testing, changes to the data.win in the root of the archive aren't being applied when running the exe, so the first step is to use an archive tool like 7zip to extract the contents of the exe.

Next, using a hex editor on the extracted data.win, you need to change the byte at offset 0x2E2CA0 to a value of 0 (or use this xdelta file; see below) and save the file.

Now UMT should be able to open the data.win without any initial hiccups. That being said, UMT does have issues with some games (particularly those made in newer versions of gamemaker) that can be pretty devastating, like not being able to convert bytecode into GML. I spent the day playing around just to see what issues I would run into and have yet to hit any, but I haven't tried replacing any textures, so my testing is hardly comprehensive. Structs seem to be bugged, which is quite annoying, but not detrimental.

You can see the results of my playing around by applying this xdelta file to your data.win (the one extracted from the exe) with the program Delta Patcher ( - ) I just added some sounds to the beginning cutscene, some ambient water drops to stage 1, and removed the cooldown on shooting the gun (though the way I did it removes your ability to kick with Z everywhere but the last room of stage 1).
That's amazing. How the hell did you figure out which byte to edit?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes