May 3, 2024
Brother, your mod, it is truly incredible!!!
actually!!! Thank you for giving us this piece of mod, and in truth, I am still speechless when I see the "Surprise" that you added, I never imagined that that was possible, it really makes me want more, enjoy your well-deserved vacation, and I hope that when you come back you continue adding more things in future mods, it's really incredible! :love:
What is the "surprise"?
Is it the wave game?

Reactions: punksrebel49

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
If possible, someone should mod to where the adult FH capture the female zombies in an animation like how the regular zombies do. Just copy paste the normal Anim with the Zombie *capture* mechanics and repaint. Be a simple addition I think, Idk coding.

On a side note, the fact we've stayed loyal to this game to the point of discovering how to mod it, although minor, is amazing. Can't wait to see what is to come from this. The first steps to PiC being reborn.
Your proposal sounds interesting, it would be great!

Reactions: SleepWalker919
Apr 28, 2020
Here is my first mod release:

The main addition is some new animations from this thread, namely the extended animation for the adult facehugger + some of the nude variants that will now show on game over. But you might also find a few other surprises, who knows. Sadly I am going for vacation for a few weeks and couldn't implement everything I wanted yet, and I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish it later, so decided to share it now, hopefully a few people will find it enjoyable.
I want the character to be nude from the beginning

Apr 28, 2020
Here is my first mod release:

The main addition is some new animations from this thread, namely the extended animation for the adult facehugger + some of the nude variants that will now show on game over. But you might also find a few other surprises, who knows. Sadly I am going for vacation for a few weeks and couldn't implement everything I wanted yet, and I'm not sure if I'll have time to finish it later, so decided to share it now, hopefully a few people will find it enjoyable.
Thank you so much for releasing the new mod

nakknakk57

May 23, 2024
I'll use these files temporarily to code the game and make the core mechanics. Then I start creating original artwork to replace them and be able to release the game.
Well then, I'll leave the sprites and audios here.

so that someone can be interested
And that can keep the possibility of creating mods for the game
I tried to open it but it says Status: 404 Not Found . Can you post them again?

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I want the character to be nude from the beginning
I still don't lose hope that one day it will be possible, but you have to understand one thing, for that, it takes a lot of time and work, redrawing the sprites, coding to add them to the game, and restoration of these, and although little is heard, it is actually quite a lot.

Naaboi

Sep 28, 2023
Update v0.2

Parasite in City mod.zip

Contains a bugfix for the pregnancy crash, and makes some changes for waves 10+.

Note: there isn't anything special to unlock after Wave 10 (yet). In general, I might keep some things secret in patch notes, but they won't require you to play for hours or accomplish ridiculous challenges (or there will be a hint, at least).
Oh i just noticed you added call of duty : world at war theme in the wave mod Bravo mate fucking amazing

Feb 11, 2020

looks like there is a new Parasite in city 2
There is, ish. It's a guy called Justman who's been working on a sequel for a little bit. Not official (like the guy in the ulmf thread says) but someone who got tired of waiting for a sequel, since pixelfactory has been MIA since 2014 or 2015 IIRC.

Here are his profile links:

Give him a follow, support him if you want and can. He's made some cool stuff.

Mk1-23456

Aug 23, 2023
Downloaded this version and ran as standalone.
Was unable to change control keys.
The fly solo Omake softlocks the others (except zombie girl doing it with either z. males), after its standing animation - the girl loops falling to the ground a couple times and then the bug flies into the left corner.
Tried the extra mode with cheats enabled to test it. I clicked on purchase ammo and reloaded the weapon, this deactivated the cheats.
Mod says version 0.1 ingame.

Side question, her boobs are supposed to be covered during the bug attack, with this mod? I'm just wondering if that's how it should be.

Last edited:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Downloaded this version and ran as standalone.
Was unable to change control keys.
The fly solo Omake softlocks the others (except zombie girl doing it with either z. males), after its standing animation - the girl loops falling to the ground a couple times and then the bug flies into the left corner.
Tried the extra mode with cheats enabled to test it. I clicked on purchase ammo and reloaded the weapon, this deactivated the cheats.
Mod says version 0.1 ingame.

Side question, her boobs are supposed to be covered during the bug attack, with this mod? I'm just wondering if that's how it should be.
I'll fix these bugs in the next release, which might take a while.

Meanwhile, controls can be rebound using the mouse instead of keyboard (very weird bug).

The naked sprites are more of a proof of concept for now, keep your hopes low. Currently they show only on game over and only for 2 enemies (regular zombie and bug). But there are many issues. First, nobody has drawn a full set for either enemy, so her clothes will still re-appear in the middle of animations, and second, the animations are not following the game's format, I imported them as they were shared in this thread, but they are not aligned like the rest of the game sprites, so they look a bit weird. This is not too much effort to fix, but I won't bother with it until someone commits to draw the sprites otherwise it would be wasted work anyway. Hopefully now that I have shown that this is possible someone will eventually be motivated to draw the rest.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes