DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
I hope there'll be a discord server focused on modding this game, it'll help keep things all tidied up but I'll suggest also publishing completed builds here for preservation as Discord servers are often... "volatile". My Goodness we are so BACK!

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Hey, nice to see some motivation for this game. I'm OK to add any of your images as long as the quality of the drawing matches that of the original game. The easiest programming-wise is to add anim variants for existing H-scenes, but I'm fine with other things, eg. adding new items, new enemies, etc. If you draw the sprites, I'll find a way to add them, just expect a few weeks of delay. If it's something with gameplay elements then we can disvuss the details in PM to keep it a surprise from the rest of the thread.

New content could include:
  1. Variants of existing H-scenes or new H-scenes with existing enemies (eg. new double enemy combinations)
  2. New enemy (actually not that much work, see "enemy3", has about 60 sprites in total)
  3. New weapon (grenade, colt, assault rifle, ...). Unfortunately there will be a LOT of sprites to draw as the heroine will need new variants for stand, reload, aim, walk, crouch, run and jump.
  4. Nude sprite variants for a potential nude mod (huge amount of work, probably best to do it only on game over / gallery, to reduce the amount of sprites)

One thing you could do to make things easier for me, is to use the actual extracted game sprites as base for your drawings. I've extracted the sprites here (with UMT, padding on). Make sure to use the same size as these sprites (no resizing), keep the transparent background, and send the files in PNGs rather than gif. If you have already drawn some sprites and they don't match the original game size, them send them as-is, don't resize yourself or this might lead to blur / quality loss. (In general send me the files you have before doing any manual editing as I already have some scripts ready for this type of tasks). With Undertalemodtool, you can quite easily edit the data.win to add your sprites and test your changes temporarily before I add them cleanly.

About discord server: I wouldn't be motivated to join one for now but I will start a mod thread on f95 when I find some time. For now either PM me with the animations or share them in the thread, both are fine.
maybe this time we'll evolve these mods to have humanoid pregnancy.

Reactions: Anon_357

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
What is the reward for wave 10 of the mod? Every time I get to wave 9 or 10 the game bugs or I just get roped into the olden stun lock.
There's no reward to unlock in this mode. Keep in mind, I'm not the game developer, and I'm not making a sequel.

Besides, I'm not an artist, so unfortunately all the future content will be limited to what others provide in this thread.

Regarding bugs, please share the log or a screenshot, as the game worked fine for me last time I tested.

No oner

May 25, 2024
I have a question,what if the girl in the game could got infected and be one of them,what will happen or how will happen?, is anyone have a Scenario for that?

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes