Aakasha

Jun 8, 2024
Anyone knows how to solve this issue? Is this a WIndows 11 issue or something else? the rar file shows everything tho... 1717940677150.png

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Hey, with all this, does anyone know what happened to Justman?, the developer who was working on an unofficial sequel to Parasite in City, has been absent for many months without publishing anything, in truth, let's hope he hasn't abandoned it, now It would be the second time that the second part of the sexy blonde's story was abandoned.:(
1718152444337.png

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, with all this, does anyone know what happened to Justman?, the developer who was working on an unofficial sequel to Parasite in City, has been absent for many months without publishing anything, in truth, let's hope he hasn't abandoned it, now It would be the second time that the second part of the sexy blonde's story was abandoned.:(
View attachment 3728030
Justman is still around (on his Discord). Progress is slow, but he's still working on it. :)

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
Geez, i had just recently checked everforever's pawoo and rn the 3d Parasite in City series is halfway through part 7 and we still are just at part 3 on e-hentai.
@everforever(highlight with everforever to go to site) for the ONLY spot to see updates, and to even get the works from email or discord.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Naaboi

Sep 28, 2023
Geez, i had just recently checked everforever's pawoo and rn the 3d Parasite in City series is halfway through part 7 and we still are just at part 3 on e-hentai.
@everforever(highlight with everforever to go to site) for the ONLY spot to see updates, and to even get the works from email or discord.
Guess I'm never gonna get to read after part 3

petiteartist

Jun 11, 2024
Someone please release them here :(

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes