Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Update v0.2

Parasite in City mod.zip

Contains a bugfix for the pregnancy crash, and makes some changes for waves 10+.

Note: there isn't anything special to unlock after Wave 10 (yet). In general, I might keep some things secret in patch notes, but they won't require you to play for hours or accomplish ridiculous challenges (or there will be a hint, at least).
thanks again hero

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Update v0.2

Parasite in City mod.zip

Contains a bugfix for the pregnancy crash, and makes some changes for waves 10+.

Note: there isn't anything special to unlock after Wave 10 (yet). In general, I might keep some things secret in patch notes, but they won't require you to play for hours or accomplish ridiculous challenges (or there will be a hint, at least).
btw, what's the changelog like? also also: have we evolved to get us some pregnancy assets for the zombieman/big boi?

Sep 25, 2022
It's good to see something is going on for the project, but I don't see anything to be excited. I am not sure if we really want a pixel-based game in 2024. In addition, his images for the project seem very rudimentary at best in artistic sense.
I think the activity on this thread by itself shows people still like and want pixel games

Feb 11, 2020
Someone want to paste that info from UMLF over here? I don't have an account there.
I've attached the info but it's incorrect info since the UMLF claims full permission was given to Justman by the original dev. I've made a post about it up there, here's the screenshot of the UMLF page.

1716815096677.png

There is, ish. It's a guy called Justman who's been working on a sequel for a little bit. Not official (like the guy in the ulmf thread says) but someone who got tired of waiting for a sequel, since pixelfactory has been MIA since 2014 or 2015 IIRC.

Here are his profile links:

Give him a follow, support him if you want and can. He's made some cool stuff.

Ricedraws

Jun 26, 2022
I'll fix these bugs in the next release, which might take a while.

Meanwhile, controls can be rebound using the mouse instead of keyboard (very weird bug).

The naked sprites are more of a proof of concept for now, keep your hopes low. Currently they show only on game over and only for 2 enemies (regular zombie and bug). But there are many issues. First, nobody has drawn a full set for either enemy, so her clothes will still re-appear in the middle of animations, and second, the animations are not following the game's format, I imported them as they were shared in this thread, but they are not aligned like the rest of the game sprites, so they look a bit weird. This is not too much effort to fix, but I won't bother with it until someone commits to draw the sprites otherwise it would be wasted work anyway. Hopefully now that I have shown that this is possible someone will eventually be motivated to draw the rest.
Dude awesome modding skills! I was wondering if you would like to try and collab, You can guide me so I can edit the sprites for you to make the changes you want, along with drawing fully new ones

Or maybe we could make a discord server or something so every artist can contribute sprites to make like a mega mod or somnth, either way I have a lot of free time rn so I would love to pick aseprite again.

Feb 11, 2020
Dude awesome modding skills! I was wondering if you would like to try and collab, I can edit the sprites so you can make the changes you want, along with drawing fully new ones

Or maybe we could make a discord server or something so every artist can contribute sprites to make like a mega mod or somnth, either way I have a lot of free time rn so I would love to pick aseprite again.
A megamod / discord server would honestly be a great idea I think. F95 is great but not the best place for collaboration or networking

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Dude awesome modding skills! I was wondering if you would like to try and collab, You can guide me so I can edit the sprites for you to make the changes you want, along with drawing fully new ones

Hey, nice to see some motivation for this game. I'm OK to add any of your images as long as the quality of the drawing matches that of the original game. The easiest programming-wise is to add anim variants for existing H-scenes, but I'm fine with other things, eg. adding new items, new enemies, etc. If you draw the sprites, I'll find a way to add them, just expect a few weeks of delay. If it's something with gameplay elements then we can disvuss the details in PM to keep it a surprise from the rest of the thread.

New content could include:
  1. Variants of existing H-scenes or new H-scenes with existing enemies (eg. new double enemy combinations)
  2. New enemy (actually not that much work, see "enemy3", has about 60 sprites in total)
  3. New weapon (grenade, colt, assault rifle, ...). Unfortunately there will be a LOT of sprites to draw as the heroine will need new variants for stand, reload, aim, walk, crouch, run and jump.
  4. Nude sprite variants for a potential nude mod (huge amount of work, probably best to do it only on game over / gallery, to reduce the amount of sprites)

One thing you could do to make things easier for me, is to use the actual extracted game sprites as base for your drawings. I've extracted the sprites (with UMT, padding on). Make sure to use the same size as these sprites (no resizing), keep the transparent background, and send the files in PNGs rather than gif. If you have already drawn some sprites and they don't match the original game size, them send them as-is, don't resize yourself or this might lead to blur / quality loss. (In general send me the files you have before doing any manual editing as I already have some scripts ready for this type of tasks). With Undertalemodtool, you can quite easily edit the data.win to add your sprites and test your changes temporarily before I add them cleanly.

About discord server: I wouldn't be motivated to join one for now but I will start a mod thread on f95 when I find some time. For now either PM me with the animations or share them in the thread, both are fine.

Ricedraws

Jun 26, 2022
Hey, nice to see some motivation for this game. I'm OK to add any of your images as long as the quality of the drawing matches that of the original game. The easiest programming-wise is to add anim variants for existing H-scenes, but I'm fine with other things, eg. adding new items, new enemies, etc. If you draw the sprites, I'll find a way to add them, just expect a few weeks of delay. If it's something with gameplay elements then we can disvuss the details in PM to keep it a surprise from the rest of the thread.

1. Variants of existing H-scenes or new H-scenes with existing enemies (eg. new double enemy combinations)
  2. New enemy (actually not that much work, see "enemy3", has about 60 sprites in total)
  3. New weapon (grenade, colt, assault rifle, ...). Unfortunately there will be a LOT of sprites to draw as the heroine will need new variants for stand, reload, aim, walk, crouch, run and jump.
  4. Nude sprite variants for a potential nude mod (huge amount of work, probably best to do it only on game over / gallery, to reduce the amount of sprites)

One thing you could do to make things easier for me, is to use the actual extracted game sprites as base for your drawings. I've extracted the sprites here (with UMT, padding on). Make sure to use the same size as these sprites (no resizing), keep the transparent background, and send the files in PNGs rather than gif. If you have already drawn some sprites and they don't match the original game size, them send them as-is, don't resize yourself or this might lead to blur / quality loss. (In general send me the files you have before doing any manual editing as I already have some scripts ready for this type of tasks). With Undertalemodtool, you can quite easily edit the data.win to add your sprites and test your changes temporarily before I add them cleanly.

About discord server: I wouldn't be motivated to join one for now but I will start a mod thread on f95 when I find some time. For now either PM me with the animations or share them in the thread, both are fine.
Very well, I will get to work on some for you to test

I'm thinking of making a new sex scene for the single basic zombie

Last edited:

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018

Only new thought I would think of for a new position from the normal male zombie(besides a mating press maybe depending on positioning) would be like a spooning position with her arms held by the zombie's ofc, or any other spooning method.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: punksrebel49

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023

That actually sounds very cool, this opens up many possibilities for the game, I hope everything goes well, we will be supporting you. :D

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023

Do you think that a type of bondage-type animation can be added? (BDSM), I have always felt that that is what the game is missing, a new type of submission and what better than seeing the heroine tied up or tied up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tomwilliams9911
Feb 11, 2020

One thing you could do to make things easier for me, is to use the actual extracted game sprites as base for your drawings. I've extracted the sprites here (with UMT, padding on). Make sure to use the same size as these sprites (no resizing), keep the transparent background, and send the files in PNGs rather than gif. If you have already drawn some sprites and they don't match the original game size, them send them as-is, don't resize yourself or this might lead to blur / quality loss. (In general send me the files you have before doing any manual editing as I already have some scripts ready for this type of tasks). With Undertalemodtool, you can quite easily edit the data.win to add your sprites and test your changes temporarily before I add them cleanly.

So I was just looking around for ways to help. I have no coding or art skills, but I am a decent writer (if you need text, exposition, translation, etc) and I have some time available, and I found a tool (or a few tools rather - - being the most notable, as well as simple image editing tools) which allow me to convert things into a more pixelised (or pixel art) format and then edit them to fit better.

I figure if I could at least do backgrounds or asset creation (for weapons, items, background structures and things like that) if that would help take the onerous off of you and Ricedraws.

Reactions: punksrebel49

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
So I was just looking around for ways to help. I have no coding or art skills, but I am a decent writer (if you need text, exposition, translation, etc) and I have some time available, and I found a tool (or a few tools rather - - being the most notable, as well as simple image editing tools) which allow me to convert things into a more pixelised (or pixel art) format and then edit them to fit better.

I figure if I could at least do backgrounds or asset creation (for weapons, items, background structures and things like that) if that would help take the onerous off of you and Ricedraws.
One issue with AI tools is that, while they do well to convert an image to a pixel art style, that style won't be the same one as the game's and might not fit well. Basically, AI always gets you something that looks visually impressive at first, but once you edit it in the game you realize there's something that is off, and you have to iterate a lot until the AI manages to perfectly imitate the specific style of the game, which in the case of PiC isn't even really pixel art. You can always send me what you get, but make sure to copy/paste the sprites on the game's screenshots to see if it would really fit.

That said, the sprites for the wave level are actually drawn by an AI. I have a model to basically generate images from text, and I'm happy with the quality so far, especially for backgrounds. I had to do some manual retouching but it wasn't a lot of effort. I also enjoyed that this AI not only managed to imitate the style well but was very creative on top of it, it made many interesting small details in the background and created a plot for the level (it's not currently accessible but there'll be something after the cemetary on the right).

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes