punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Okay... Umm... I spent quite a lot of time and I managed to make this thing. The only thing that bothers me is the editor’s watermark and the not very high-quality greenscreen, but I still think it’s very sexy! I would like to say a huge thank you to the guys who made these Edits, I tinkered with them a little more in the editor - you can see the result for yourself.

Main changes:

•Breasts and butt have become much larger and juicier.

•Now the breasts in the video are naked (It’s a pity to hide such beauty)

•The audio track has been completely changed, all the sound design was made from scratch.

•The heroine's model has become smoother, the textures have changed slightly.

Enjoy and drink some water please :3
Video here
Incredible!

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Ok, so if FulynHere approves then I can release the mod. Probably a formality but I need a bit more time on my side to clean the code anyway.

Meanwhile, feel free to send me your animations / suggest the next ones to add. Ideally:
  • An animation that was shared in this thread / or you have permission from the artist
  • if possible PNG frames rather than gif, and with the right scale compared to game dimensions (I have scripts to extract/resize automatically, but that might lead to slight quality loss)
  • Maybe not the clothed variants for now, since the heroine does not have nude sprites it will look weird. Ideally someone draws a "clothes teared off" animation.

I would also appreciate confirmation from mk40 and jerglekakan that you are fine with me basing my mod on top of yours and maybe create a mod thread later.

PrinceAsher

Mar 27, 2020
Ok, so if FulynHere approves then I can release the mod. Probably a formality but I need a bit more time on my side to clean the code anyway.

Meanwhile, feel free to send me your animations / suggest the next ones to add. Ideally:
  • An animation that was shared in this thread / or you have permission from the artist
  • if possible PNG frames rather than gif, and with the right scale compared to game dimensions (I have scripts to extract/resize automatically, but that might lead to slight quality loss)
  • Maybe not the clothed variants for now, since the heroine does not have nude sprites it will look weird. Ideally someone draws a "clothes teared off" animation.

I would also appreciate confirmation from mk40 and jerglekakan that you are fine with me basing my mod on top of yours and maybe create a mod thread later.
Damn...and after all these years, Parasite in City is about to become moddable. This is definitely a huge adaptation, I honestly can't wait to see the creativity that'll be added into this if successful.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023

Well, if you're right about that, we shouldn't take credit away from the first ones who gave us the first mods, and also from the creators of new animations, but in truth, this will give a new life to the game, let's not let it die

KIslorod577

Sep 28, 2019

After 10 years... Time does fly

Apr 28, 2020
Okay... Umm... I spent quite a lot of time and I managed to make this thing. The only thing that bothers me is the editor’s watermark and the not very high-quality greenscreen, but I still think it’s very sexy! I would like to say a huge thank you to the guys who made these Edits, I tinkered with them a little more in the editor - you can see the result for yourself.

Main changes:

•Breasts and butt have become much larger and juicier.

•Now the breasts in the video are naked (It’s a pity to hide such beauty)

•The audio track has been completely changed, all the sound design was made from scratch.

•The heroine's model has become smoother, the textures have changed slightly.

Enjoy and drink some water please :3
Can you send me the game file?

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
Fine by me, have at it. Hopefully the thread for your mod doesn't get deleted like the one for my patch was.

That's amazing. How the hell did you figure out which byte to edit?
UMT had the decency to mention the issue was with one of the shaders, so I started looking at the SHDR block using UMT's bytecode documentation as a reference (see ). The title of the first shader is "sShaderDemo", so I assumed the shaders weren't actually used by the game and that they could be safely ignored, which UMT does when we set the SHDR block's shader count to 0. Thankfully the shaders were the only problem.

Sep 25, 2022
Initially, when no one really noticed this work, I thought that I had done something wrong and did not think about doing any more animation. But if you guys have desires/ideas/suggestions, I will be happy to make more animations for you
I'd be happy if you did more of the Parasite in the City ones, I liked them all alot

• Red Heart
Reactions: punksrebel49

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Fine by me, have at it. Hopefully the thread for your mod doesn't get deleted like the one for my patch was.

UMT had the decency to mention the issue was with one of the shaders, so I started looking at the SHDR block using UMT's bytecode documentation as a reference (see ). The title of the first shader is "sShaderDemo", so I assumed the shaders weren't actually used by the game and that they could be safely ignored, which UMT does when we set the SHDR block's shader count to 0. Thankfully the shaders were the only problem.
It really makes me very happy to read all this, I really thank you for giving your confirmation so that JoeTermin can develop its mod, really thank you very much, it is good to know that more people want to renew this game, so as not to let it die, and JoeTermin, in I really wish you much success in your mod, if you think about making a thread, don't doubt that I will support you, but please do it.

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
For if you want to see parts 4 and 5 of the 3dcg Parasite In City.
Both parts ofc are worth 200 pages, you need to have an account and an email/discord for them to dm you the packs.

Last edited:
Reactions: punksrebel49
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes