punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I want to add a new sort of "arena" level eventually. Almost everything is possible mod-wise: new sprites, but also scripts, levels, sounds, etc.
Wow, a new level? Is that really possible? If so, you really have done something so, so great for this game, my respect and admiration to you.:D

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
It's really too bad that the author abandoned sequel of this game. He was planning for it and saw some concept arts and animations but alas, good games with good authors tend to get abandoned due to various reasons.
Needless to say, it's a real shame that it has been abandoned, it really gives me a touch of melancholy and despair that the original creator has abandoned it, it was very promising, but look on the bright side, there is a user, "Justman ", which tries to make an unofficial sequel to Parasite in City, from what has been shown, its work looks good, and apart from the other users like MK40, Jerglekakan, and JoeTermin who are from this forum, they have been giving it life with the great mods they release, so you have to see the positive side of things. ;)

littleartist

May 3, 2024
Needless to say, it's a real shame that it has been abandoned, it really gives me a touch of melancholy and despair that the original creator has abandoned it, it was very promising, but look on the bright side, there is a user, "Justman ", which tries to make an unofficial sequel to Parasite in City, from what has been shown, its work looks good, and apart from the other users like MK40, Jerglekakan, and JoeTermin who are from this forum, they have been giving it life with the great mods they release, so you have to see the positive side of things. ;)
And then there's also me, Charlize making fanart (new one is about to drop soon) :cool:

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2020
" data.win " Please share the mod file I don't want the character to wear clothes Or if you have a game file with another animation applied, can you please share it with me?

Reactions: punksrebel49
Feb 11, 2020
yeah we're in a good position. There's some great modders, Justman is a pretty sound dude, and there's quite a few artists who have at least given PIC a passing glance with art/animations that could fit in quite well (with their permission)

• Red Heart
Reactions: punksrebel49
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes