No oner

May 25, 2024
I have a question,what if the girl in the game could got infected and be one of them,what will happen or how will happen?, is anyone have a Scenario for that?

Feb 11, 2020
So I found a video file here which I had saved on my computer, just by chance while looking through what I have saved.

I know we already have a naked variant to the regular zombie animation, but the video also has alterations to the animations for the fly doggystyle and 2 fat zombie doggystyle (standing and laying down) moves, replacing the respective assailants with the default zombie, and I think they could be good additions.

I don't know if it's possible to add these 4 sex scenes into the game, given that they're provided in video format and already have sound (and may need tweaks to the speed particularly), but I think it's always great to have more variants if possible - maybe if the default zombie attacks from the back it can trigger this instead of just knocking her down, or we could have an animation where she's knocked onto her front instead of her back.

I don't know who made (or at least edited) the original animations this way. I had a look around, the only place I could find it was Rule34 and even then it still credits Pixel Factory as the creator.

There are also other animations on R34 which could be good to bring over if possible. Would save on work for some nude variants.

View attachment e50a9093a84726a76e56f2c95ee8b4f9.mp4

Tuan_Crab

Aug 12, 2020
The game didn't work on Winlator application with me
maybe there are differences in the settings on each cellphone, especially on the chipset, I tried it on two different cellphones, one of them uses a Qualcomm chipset and it works, and the second cellphone uses a mediatek chipset, it still works but there are some things that need to be added in the application...

try using a phone that has a Qualcomm chipset, it works very well

No oner

May 25, 2024
maybe there are differences in the settings on each cellphone, especially on the chipset, I tried it on two different cellphones, one of them uses a Qualcomm chipset and it works, and the second cellphone uses a mediatek chipset, it still works but there are some things that need to be added in the application...

try using a phone that has a Qualcomm chipset, it works very well
Ok I will try thanks for help

ExplosionsRFun

Mar 13, 2023
There's no reward to unlock in this mode. Keep in mind, I'm not the game developer, and I'm not making a sequel.

Besides, I'm not an artist, so unfortunately all the future content will be limited to what others provide in this thread.

Regarding bugs, please share the log or a screenshot, as the game worked fine for me last time I tested.
there isn't anything special to unlock after Wave 10 (yet)
There isn't anything special for beating wave 10?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
So I found a video file here which I had saved on my computer, just by chance while looking through what I have saved.

I know we already have a naked variant to the regular zombie animation, but the video also has alterations to the animations for the fly doggystyle and 2 fat zombie doggystyle (standing and laying down) moves, replacing the respective assailants with the default zombie, and I think they could be good additions.

I don't know if it's possible to add these 4 sex scenes into the game, given that they're provided in video format and already have sound (and may need tweaks to the speed particularly), but I think it's always great to have more variants if possible - maybe if the default zombie attacks from the back it can trigger this instead of just knocking her down, or we could have an animation where she's knocked onto her front instead of her back.

I don't know who made (or at least edited) the original animations this way. I had a look around, the only place I could find it was Rule34 and even then it still credits Pixel Factory as the creator.

There are also other animations on R34 which could be good to bring over if possible. Would save on work for some nude variants.

View attachment 3699033
It will be a lot of work to add these animations unfortunately, you'd need to:
  1. Convert the video into PNGs and restore the alpha channel in the background (by itself might already be a ton of work).
  2. Convert each anim frame to match the in-game format: resize, crop, center ("origin" values in UndertaleModTool) so that the animation is aligned with the original one
  3. Code the animation to display as variant
I can offer to do step 3) but not 1) and 2) as this is too much work for getting just one of the 30+ animations that would be needed for a nude mod (and for an enemy that we already have, on top of it). We will still need to find an artist to draw all the remaining ones regardless.

Basically if you or someone else replaces the animation in the data.win and it looks good then I can easily merge that in my mod and write code to trigger it as an optional variant, but be prepared, this is several hours of tedious work.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes