Xxircle

Jan 3, 2024
Waiting for next episoide! I share your work at my discord h game community they love your work and very excited. You make my dream come true by doing this I wish to read Parasite in city fanfic for years. When you add a realism it make this parasite in city fanmade so different from any other creator, the character have real feeling and back story which make it awesome. I have few question. When did next episode release? Also do you have plan to make it a long story? And how many episode do you plan.
After my previous post I put some thought into how to continue the story from where I left off. It was a bit of a challenge and I have come with quite a detailed follow-on, possibly two more episodes of the protagonist being captured by sinister forces before returning to the "run-or-rape" style action. Not sure what my writing schedule will be.

kudos to you, good job. maybe you can try to write about some monsters the creator planned to add but did not have time to implement according to pixel factory's fc2 blog, such as zombie dogs.
Definitely considering working puppies into the story.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Gonna try to put some time into combining the fan patches this weekend but once that is done, this would be a good sequence to add in a test patch. I think I understand all the moving parts now.
I hope you make it brother, it would be something very new :)

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
After my previous post I put some thought into how to continue the story from where I left off. It was a bit of a challenge and I have come with quite a detailed follow-on, possibly two more episodes of the protagonist being captured by sinister forces before returning to the "run-or-rape" style action. Not sure what my writing schedule will be.

Definitely considering working puppies into the story.
Great, I recently finished reading your story, and let me tell you that you are doing a very good job, very exciting and let your imagination fly, keep it up brother!

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
it looks like someone is going to pick up Parasite in City 2 to continue it with their own ideas.

best of luck to this developer.

Good news, but her boobs look terrible.

Reactions: Sheerley
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes