punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
No more editions?
1706327267900.png

everforever

Who has already received the first 50 images of the parasites of part 5???
This looks incredible! Please share
Wow part 5 already? I was just finding out about part 3, I haven't been able to see part 4 yet but I bet it will be great and exciting, I love that comic.

hey guys, how to set omake and galery free? :)
Hello friend, the omake is unlocked when you complete a level, the respective monsters of the phase will be unlocked, and the gallery is unlocked when you are completely raped, the last one that caught you will be unlocked, I hope it helps you.

Does anyone know some similiar games like Parasite in City?
I don't know, in my humble opinion, I haven't been able to find one that has the same emotion as Parasite in City, without discrediting the other games, of course, each game has its touch, has its atmosphere, and has its personality, but the Parasite in city's personality is unique, maybe like "Pure Onyx" I have tried it and it is a pretty good game.

Masterpiece.It is such a pity that we can't have the Parasite In City 2.
That's right, it's a damn shame, it sucks to know that Parasite in City 2 was in development but for some reason the creator no longer wanted to continue it, it's a shame, it could have become the best H game of all time, surpassing the original , but we must not lose hope, if you have been keeping an eye on this forum, some guys with such big hearts have given us mods that certainly do give a completely fresh air to the game, in truth I never imagined that someone would have done that for this game, they are great, and besides, without trying to spam, there is a guy who is trying to make an unofficial sequel to parasite in city, his name is Justman, you can see his work on Pixiv, and appreciate what is doing for this great game, personally I don't have many expectations, but what if someone is taking it upon themselves to develop a sequel theorizing about what could have happened next, it is complete genius and even a miracle.

Reactions: Necronlord5

Jason122_Todd

Aug 24, 2023
Also I just published a Parasite in City fan fic in hentai foundry for everyone's entertainment:

It’s very good. Are you gonna do more? Please your writing is so amazing. Do you have discord or any X account, Pixiv that easy to follow? Also your fiction makes me really want to see a scene. Maybe made by koikatsu?

Xxircle

Jan 3, 2024
It’s very good. Are you gonna do more? Please your writing is so amazing. Do you have discord or any X account, Pixiv that easy to follow? Also your fiction makes me really want to see a scene. Maybe made by koikatsu?
No, only on HF at the moment, although I promised to publish some stuff on archiveofourown.org (Ao3). Mostly I am just offloading some of my old writings for the public with no real intention to make a business of it. At the rate I can do comfortably given demands of a full time job.

For the Parasite story I feel I have painted myself into a bit of a corner with the end of the first part and I need to sort out how to move it on. If it was the game she would just pop out a few larval flies and run off but I am always inclined to add a bit of "realism".

clickandboom

Jun 20, 2020
No, only on HF at the moment, although I promised to publish some stuff on archiveofourown.org (Ao3). Mostly I am just offloading some of my old writings for the public with no real intention to make a business of it. At the rate I can do comfortably given demands of a full time job.

For the Parasite story I feel I have painted myself into a bit of a corner with the end of the first part and I need to sort out how to move it on. If it was the game she would just pop out a few larval flies and run off but I am always inclined to add a bit of "realism".
kudos to you, good job. maybe you can try to write about some monsters the creator planned to add but did not have time to implement according to pixel factory's fc2 blog, such as zombie dogs.

Reactions: punksrebel49

Jason122_Todd

Aug 24, 2023

Waiting for next episoide! I share your work at my discord h game community they love your work and very excited. You make my dream come true by doing this I wish to read Parasite in city fanfic for years. When you add a realism it make this parasite in city fanmade so different from any other creator, the character have real feeling and back story which make it awesome. I have few question. When did next episode release? Also do you have plan to make it a long story? And how many episode do you plan.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
it looks like someone is going to pick up Parasite in City 2 to continue it with their own ideas.

best of luck to this developer.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes