mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Is the mod also compatible with the mk40 mod?
No. But I've been sending mk40 my changes via PM, so you may see these in the next version of their mod.
I will implement the new patch changes into 0.3, but I can't tell when I'll released 0.3 because I haven't been able to work much on it recently. Things are going slowly to say the least.

That said I can tease these new sprites:
1701867482727.png
I've talked previously about making new lootable objects, so here's some of the new items you may find. All sprites you see here are coded and functional in-game, but it remains to add them properly in each stages. Since I plan to have these items looted from different objects you'll come across, it requires additional work when it comes to the levels design.

Last edited:

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
I will implement the new patch changes into 0.3, but I can't tell when I'll released 0.3 because I haven't been able to work much on it recently. Things are going slowly to say the least.

That said I can tease these new sprites:
View attachment 3147957
I've talked previously about making new lootable objects, so here's some of the new items you may find. All sprites you see here are coded and functional in-game, but it remains to add them properly in each stages. Since I plan to have these items looted from different objects you'll come across, it requires additional work when it comes to the levels design.
It really is totally incredible what you are doing to give another air and direction to a practically old game, I really admire your work a lot!

Xxircle

Jan 3, 2024
Just joined up after googling to see if there is any life in the game. Great to see active modding,
jerglekakan , mk40 - well done.

jerglekakan: I followed the instructions on p41 for making the embedded vanilla v1.03 data.win file openable with UMT but still got an error (shaders IIRC) when loading in UMT 0.5.1.0. But the later modded data.win from yourself and mk40 both load into UMT fine. Was there another later compatibility step that was needed for UMT changes which I may have found missed in the following pages?

Reactions: ChadCat47

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
Its a long shot but could you also include the animation lock to omake?
Sure. I'll add this and address some of the things Billzz121 mentioned in the next version

Just joined up after googling to see if there is any life in the game. Great to see active modding,
jerglekakan , mk40 - well done.

jerglekakan: I followed the instructions on p41 for making the embedded vanilla v1.03 data.win file openable with UMT but still got an error (shaders IIRC) when loading in UMT 0.5.1.0. But the later modded data.win from yourself and mk40 both load into UMT fine. Was there another later compatibility step that was needed for UMT changes which I may have found missed in the following pages?
No, no other steps are needed. I went through the process again just now to see if I missed anything but both the hex editing and xdelta steps worked for me. Same version of UMT as well

Xxircle

Jan 3, 2024
Looks like my mistake. I was probably juggling too many copies of data.win and got one an undoctored copy mixed up with the version you uploaded.

There doesn't seem to be much potential to compare code changes and therefore manage multiple developers in UMT so I am copying out the resources that intend to change so they can be compared and merged offline. (if I get to make any changes). I am having some success in understanding the enemy player interaction logic now.

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
Fan Patch Version 6

Changelog
  • Added ability to rebind controls
  • Added animation looping to omake
  • Bug fixes
    • Male zombie sounds no longer play during the female+facehugger threesome in omake
    • The controls graphic can no longer be displayed while dead
Some notes about the new Controls menu
  • Right-clicking, pressing delete or pressing backspace will unbind the currently highlighted key
  • After Left-clicking, the next key you press will be used for the action you selected.
  • Restoring the default controls will happen instantly
  • Configuration changes that the user makes, however, will not be saved until the controls menu is closed. As a result of this, the configuration won't be saved if you close the game while in the controls menu.
  • I don't have an international keyboard, so I have only tested with the ANSI 101 key layout. I'm not sure how this patch will behave with "extra keys" in other layouts

Additionally, I will be stopping development on the patch for a few months since, because of life, I now have to get a job. There will be a small follow-up patch to address any issues with the key binding and to add a graphic showing some default key bindings (the artist I'm working with is currently tasked with this), but apart from that I will not be working on the patch at all.

Happy new year everyone!

RDAS

Dec 13, 2020
Fan Patch Version 6
MEGA

Changelog
  • Added ability to rebind controls
  • Added animation looping to omake
  • Bug fixes
    • Male zombie sounds no longer play during the female+facehugger threesome in omake
    • The controls graphic can no longer be displayed while dead
Some notes about the new Controls menu
  • Right-clicking, pressing delete or pressing backspace will unbind the currently highlighted key
  • After Left-clicking, the next key you press will be used for the action you selected.
  • Restoring the default controls will happen instantly
  • Configuration changes that the user makes, however, will not be saved until the controls menu is closed. As a result of this, the configuration won't be saved if you close the game while in the controls menu.
  • I don't have an international keyboard, so I have only tested with the ANSI 101 key layout. I'm not sure how this patch will behave with "extra keys" in other layouts

Additionally, I will be stopping development on the patch for a few months since, because of life, I now have to get a job. There will be a small follow-up patch to address any issues with the key binding and to add a graphic showing some default key bindings (the artist I'm working with is currently tasked with this), but apart from that I will not be working on the patch at all.

Happy new year everyone!
I wish you the best of luck in your life bro

Mar 7, 2023
Unfortunatly no, I don't have that much else to show. Lot of unfinished edits for the most part, not worth showing in their current state in my opinion. There was one major inconsistancy that bothered me, it's the size of the facehugger during sex animations. For some reason it appears way smaller than it is normaly, at the exception of the double facehugger animation climax where they are sized correctly. It's an edit I've tried to do, but it was a lot of work and I wasn't able to get something that looked good back then... without changing to much the original animation that is.
But I might go back to it and try to finish some of them now, it's just that it can take a lot of time to work on these and get a result I find satisfing. Probably a case of me being slow, because I am in no way a expert on sprite/animation work, so I most likely go back and forth a lot more than somebody who have experience in animation work.

That said, I can show this:

Parasite Bee sex animation (Underwears): It was a test to see if I could swap the default outfit with the underwears she's wearing in the intro (when she is lying on her bed). What would happened if she got attacked by a parasite bee in her apartment basicaly.
View attachment 2986989
I cum for that man

Mar 7, 2023
Here's update 0.2 of my mod.

Include Jerglekakan's Fan Patch 3 and 4 fixes and improvements. Big thanks to him for letting me implement his work into my mod.

Changelogs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that this is only the data.win file, you still need the full game in order to use it.
You can grab Jerglekakan's and replace the data.win (inside "Parasite in City v1.03" folder) with the one from my mod.

Link to the file: Mk40 Mod 0.2
Man,your job will data in history

Mar 7, 2023
I have a question for the fans of PitC.

• What is it that made this game significant/your favorite for you?
  • What are your favorite gameplay/features of this game?
  • What is/are your favorite enemies?
  • Are there any Adult games that you consider equivalent/better than this?
For me, this was one of the first quality adult video games I played (back when it was released in 2013). I think I enjoyed it because I'd never been exposed to a game with good sex animations, and the fly impregnation was a mixture of shock and sexy at the same time (only equivalent was NanoCrisis by Inui). It always stood out to me because there was no equivalent for a long time.
1.MC have a NICE BODY
2.MC can be fxxk by flies,I love it
3.flies and zombies(man)
4.AlienQuest-EVE

• Red Heart
Reactions: punksrebel49
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes