punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Everything is up to interpretation as there isn't much lore to work with anyway. ;)
I have always believed that the way to transmit the virus is through sex, the sperm they have can have a certain type of infection, that made me think about the end of the game, because in retrospect she doesn't die she just faints and when the energy of the protagonist runs out, it is possible that she is already transforming.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
the vore zombie should be a deadly give-away he's infected by parasites, as he has a hole for a head as a bug dispenser.
Perhaps the way it transforms could indicate that the parasite has already developed for a longer time in the kidnapped individual, perhaps the others who are normal have been infected for a very short time, we must remember the boss of the last stage, he is also already very screwed by the parasite.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
It is another aspect that I really like about the game, they do not explain anything, it only focuses on the emotion of the game, so anyone can give the explanation they want, but it would be good if someone created images like the ones in the intro when the protagonist gets up from the bed, like a comic to explain the story, obviously something unofficial

Reactions: fuckyoutoo22

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
It is another aspect that I really like about the game, they do not explain anything, it only focuses on the emotion of the game, so anyone can give the explanation they want, but it would be good if someone created images like the ones in the intro when the protagonist gets up from the bed, like a comic to explain the story, obviously something unofficial
It's unfortunate that the majority of H-game I know don't follow this path. The more I get older, the more I begin to appreciate the effort that goes not into what was written, but rather that space between words, that which is left unsaid which really caters to the imagination. Sorry to go a bit off on a tangent here, but I have this issue with current games and movies, in general too, of course.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Here's my two cents on how the infection/parasite could work:

I’m gonna assume that the parasite was made in a lab from scientific experimentations that have gone wrong (how original, I know). There is two ways to get infected by the parasite, either by getting the parasite injected into your body or through sexual intercourse with an infected individual. The second way being the natural way the parasite propagate itself.

Zombie, Female Zombie and Fat Zombie:
The zombification is basically the first stage of the mutation process provoked by the parasite. At some point, if the subject is strong enough, the parasite will attempt to mutate its host body further into something more suitable to propagate itself. If the host body doesn’t respond adequately to the mutation, the host and the parasite will just die.

Fly:
The giant flies are the result of a lab experimental tests on insects, so it would be a different variant from the parasite that impact humans. In the game, there is an inconsistency on how they reproduce. On one hand they can hatch from giant eggs which implies that they can laid eggs, but in the other hand they can impregnant human female and birth from them. It's redundant and doesn't make a lot of sense in my opinion. However, I was thinking of an alternative that could make more sense. Instead of directly giving birth to a giant fly, impregnated female should give birth to a larva that will then need to cocoon itself before hatching as a flying adult. That way the reproduction cycle would make much more sense in my opinion.

Facehugger Humanoid (I’m not sure how to call it, so let’s go with this name):
This is a common mutation that happen after the parasite try to mutate a male host body further. The fact that it can launch facehuggers at the player doesn’t necessarily mean the facehugger humanoid is the source of them. The way I see it, as facehuggers are quite fragile, it could instead serve as vessel to cary multiple facehuggers (like the poison zombie in Half-Life 2 for example).

Facehuggers:
They are a more efficient form for the parasite to quickly propagate itself, I guess you could call them a natural evolution of their form. They originally are the offsprings of a female host which mutated into a brood mother. Although they don’t get the player pregnant in-game, I’m assuming they actually can to explain how they can reproduce quickly.

Tentacles Boss:
The tentacle humanoid boss is one the lab experimental test conducted on human subjects. Basically, a patient zero that escaped the lab and started the whole parasite infection.

On a side note, taking in count the decayed environment in the intro CGs and in the in-game background, I’d be tempted to say that the infection happened for a long time and isn’t something new. It’s possible that the player was inside an area that was spared so far, until somebody infected propagated the parasite inside that area.

jan1431

Dec 5, 2023
View attachment 630238

Overview:
Side Scrolling Indie Game / Survival Horror / Pixel Graphics

The city has become a breeding ground of horror.
Help the blonde escape!

This is the game that a hell of a lot of developers now copy, so you know it's fun.
Updated: Mar/10/2014
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.03
Language: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Fan Art Thread

View attachment 3158 View attachment 3159 View attachment 3160
Will try this one

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Here's my two cents on how the infection/parasite could work:

I’m gonna assume that the parasite was made in a lab from scientific experimentations that have gone wrong (how original, I know). There is two ways to get infected by the parasite, either by getting the parasite injected into your body or through sexual intercourse with an infected individual. The second way being the natural way the parasite propagate itself.

Zombie, Female Zombie and Fat Zombie:
The zombification is basically the first stage of the mutation process provoked by the parasite. At some point, if the subject is strong enough, the parasite will attempt to mutate its host body further into something more suitable to propagate itself. If the host body doesn’t respond adequately to the mutation, the host and the parasite will just die.

Fly:
The giant flies are the result of a lab experimental tests on insects, so it would be a different variant from the parasite that impact humans. In the game, there is an inconsistency on how they reproduce. On one hand they can hatch from giant eggs which implies that they can laid eggs, but in the other hand they can impregnant human female and birth from them. It's redundant and doesn't make a lot of sense in my opinion. However, I was thinking of an alternative that could make more sense. Instead of directly giving birth to a giant fly, impregnated female should give birth to a larva that will then need to cocoon itself before hatching as a flying adult. That way the reproduction cycle would make much more sense in my opinion.

Facehugger Humanoid (I’m not sure how to call it, so let’s go with this name):
This is a common mutation that happen after the parasite try to mutate a male host body further. The fact that it can launch facehuggers at the player doesn’t necessarily mean the facehugger humanoid is the source of them. The way I see it, as facehuggers are quite fragile, it could instead serve as vessel to cary multiple facehuggers (like the poison zombie in Half-Life 2 for example).

Facehuggers:
They are a more efficient form for the parasite to quickly propagate itself, I guess you could call them a natural evolution of their form. They originally are the offsprings of a female host which mutated into a brood mother. Although they don’t get the player pregnant in-game, I’m assuming they actually can to explain how they can reproduce quickly.

Tentacles Boss:
The tentacle humanoid boss is one the lab experimental test conducted on human subjects. Basically, a patient zero that escaped the lab and started the whole parasite infection.

On a side note, taking in count the decayed environment in the intro CGs and in the in-game background, I’d be tempted to say that the infection happened for a long time and isn’t something new. It’s possible that the player was inside an area that was spared so far, until somebody infected propagated the parasite inside that area.
It could be logical, what a good interpretation brother

Billzz121

May 11, 2020
Fan Patch Version 5
MEGA

Hey long time no see, hope everything is going ok and thank you for this new patch, hope this is not annoying for me to always bring a list of things, only trying to help make a best experience thats all.

Bugs:
- Female zombie doesnt make sounds on omake, except on female zombie + facehugger where she makes the male zombie sounds.
- Bullets reach is now much short than in previous versions.
- The controls menu (Q) can be opened while on the try again screen. Also because of this, the font of the "zoomed in/off" and "loop" changes after closing the controls menu.

Ideas:
- A button to hide the text on the gallery game over videos.
- Don't know how this could be implemented (maybe in the omake) but a way to play the 3 animations after a h-scene ends (on the floor pushing out cum, the same thing but with her ass full and the last rare one with nothing of cum and no push). Maybe pressing again while already on the floor could trigger third one with no cum? Like shes giving invitation lol idk.
- Be able to select shadows of the second level on the omake changing with the one of the right to not hide the main character.

And that should be all, also the zoom-in while on the try again screen already could be used before and now with the new loop for masturbation it makes for an easy way to escape soft-locks of the game, sure could be used to cheat but i think its more good than bad so i like it. Anyways good patch and if merry christmas/new year to all in case theres no more updates for this month.

4.40 star(s) 31 Votes