punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Fan Patch Version 6
MEGA

Changelog
  • Added ability to rebind controls
  • Added animation looping to omake
  • Bug fixes
    • Male zombie sounds no longer play during the female+facehugger threesome in omake
    • The controls graphic can no longer be displayed while dead
Some notes about the new Controls menu
  • Right-clicking, pressing delete or pressing backspace will unbind the currently highlighted key
  • After Left-clicking, the next key you press will be used for the action you selected.
  • Restoring the default controls will happen instantly
  • Configuration changes that the user makes, however, will not be saved until the controls menu is closed. As a result of this, the configuration won't be saved if you close the game while in the controls menu.
  • I don't have an international keyboard, so I have only tested with the ANSI 101 key layout. I'm not sure how this patch will behave with "extra keys" in other layouts

Additionally, I will be stopping development on the patch for a few months since, because of life, I now have to get a job. There will be a small follow-up patch to address any issues with the key binding and to add a graphic showing some default key bindings (the artist I'm working with is currently tasked with this), but apart from that I will not be working on the patch at all.

Happy new year everyone!
Wow brother, it is inexplicable what they do for this game, a game that we prevent from dying, a game that we prevent from falling into oblivion, in truth, these patches are a love letter to the game, we will truly be grateful for life , and from what you tell us about your personal life, I wish you the best of luck in your life, we are strangers behind the screen, but that does not mean that we support each other, I hope things go well for you and that you find a job, you're great!!

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Fan Patch Version 6
MEGA

Changelog
  • Bug fixes
    • Male zombie sounds no longer play during the female+facehugger threesome in omake
  • Right-clicking, pressing delete or pressing backspace will unbind the currently highlighted key
  • After Left-clicking, the next key you press will be used for the action you selected.
  • Configuration changes that the user makes, however, will not be saved until the controls menu is closed. As a result of this, the configuration won't be saved if you close the game while in the controls menu.
  • I don't have an international keyboard, so I have only tested with the ANSI 101 key layout. I'm not sure how this patch will behave with "extra keys" in other layouts

Additionally, I will be stopping development on the patch for a few months since, because of life, I now have to get a job. There will be a small follow-up patch to address any issues with the key binding and to add a graphic showing some default key bindings (the artist I'm working with is currently tasked with this), but apart from that I will not be working on the patch at all.

Happy new year everyone!
And about the patch, what can I say, it is amazing, I never imagined being able to configure the controls to my personal taste, and everything that is to come, I am completely excited to see the following modifications, of course I will wait for them patiently, good luck !

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Fan Patch Version 6
MEGA

Changelog
  • Bug fixes

Happy new year everyone!
Careful, he's a hero.

Reactions: seva_morozow

Xxircle

Jan 3, 2024
mk40 How is the new patch and merging going? I am looking at doing some modding and I am reviewing the unmerged differences between the jerglekakan and your own mods with a view to getting a stable basis to build on. For example most of your changes in gml_Object_ob_player_Other_7 have not yet been added into the v6 mod. I haven't double checked the merging of the Embedded Textures yet.

I have a crack at merging what I can see over the weekend if it would help (and not muddy the waters)? I would take your 0.1/0.2 changes and merge them into the v6 data.win since jerglekakan has added a lot of files and objects which make it less practical to go the other way IMO. And make it available so that you could add your 0.3 mod on top.

Also I am thinking it might be a good idea to, at this point to create a blank Embedded Texture reserved for your own use so that others (me) can create and start using our own sprite sheets without conflict.

* Not trying to nag you here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: punksrebel49

AviaS

May 14, 2020
Shame that those "shadow" animations from level 2 aren't in the gallery. Seems to be fun things happen there

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
mk40 How is the new patch and merging going? I am looking at doing some modding and I am reviewing the unmerged differences between the jerglekakan and your own mods with a view to getting a stable basis to build on. For example most of your changes in gml_Object_ob_player_Other_7 have not yet been added into the v6 mod. I haven't double checked the merging of the Embedded Textures yet.

I have a crack at merging what I can see over the weekend if it would help (and not muddy the waters)? I would take your 0.1/0.2 changes and merge them into the v6 data.win since jerglekakan has added a lot of files and objects which make it less practical to go the other way IMO. And make it available so that you could add your 0.3 mod on top.

Also I am thinking it might be a good idea to, at this point to create a blank Embedded Texture reserved for your own use so that others (me) can create and start using our own sprite sheets without conflict.

* Not trying to nag you here.
That sounds great, it would be something revolutionary for the game

Ricedraws

Jun 26, 2022
Fan Patch Version 6
MEGA

Changelog
  • Bug fixes

Happy new year everyone!
Wow you guys are putting some unexpected love to this game now, maybe I should work on some more alternate animations, if any of you know how to mod them in it would be fun

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Wow you guys are putting some unexpected love to this game now, maybe I should work on some more alternate animations, if any of you know how to mod them in it would be fun
That sounds great, do it, I remember you had made a few, they looked great on you, please do it!!

kuromit5u

Feb 16, 2022
everforever

Who has already received the first 50 images of the parasites of part 5???
This looks incredible! Please share

• Wow
Reactions: punksrebel49
4.40 star(s) 31 Votes