bajalapraise

Feb 27, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to implement or install the mods from jerglekakan, Mk40 and joetermin? I am new to the modding scene. Thanks.

LOADINGg..

Aug 30, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to implement or install the mods from jerglekakan, Mk40 and joetermin? I am new to the modding scene. Thanks.
so the one from joetermin you just donwload it and run the exe thats in the folder

the one from mk40 you need the main game(link to orginal game) and you replace the data.win from the orginal game with the modded one

and the last one from jerglekakan you just run the exe and thats it

if someone who knows to combine them altogether, please do

Reactions: bajalapraise

bajalapraise

Feb 27, 2021
so the one from joetermin you just donwload it and run the exe thats in the folder

the one from mk40 you need the main game(link to orginal game) and you replace the data.win from the orginal game with the modded one

and the last one from jerglekakan you just run the exe and thats it

if someone who knows to combine them altogether, please do
Damn, thank you bro. Another question, if for example jerglekakan uploads a new patch, if i run the exe of the new patch, would it have everything from the ones before?

jerglekakan

Sep 21, 2019
Fan Patch Version 7

Changelog
  • Added a cheats section to the pause menu
  • Added insta-kill cheat
  • Added excitement reset cheat
  • Simplified room skip cheat
  • Added note to controls menu saying how to unbind
  • HOTFIX: fixed a crash caused by using the keyboard to enter the gallery
Instructions
Extract the archive contents and run 'parasite_in_city.exe'

That was a long "few months", but I've reached some stability and can resume working on the patch. That being said, updates from me will still be sparse.

For anybody who is using my patch as a foundation for further modding, the attached archive contains the code changes needed to migrate from patch 6 to patch 7. New scripts are included as separate files in the 'scripts' and 'objects' folders while partial script changes are in the file 'patch7.diff'. I suggest using notepad++ to inspect the diff file. If you need any more info to apply the changes send me a PM and I can send you the entire files for versions 6 and 7 and earlier if need be.

What do these mods do?
Do these mods add new scenes or are they only bug fixes?
The most significant change from me is configurable keybinds, otherwise I've just been fixing bugs and making small quality of life additions. mk40 based his work on version 4 of my patch and made a few UI and gameplay changes. Joetermin based his on version 6 of my patch and added some of the animations posted in this thread as well as a survival mode akin to Call of Duty Zombies

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 32 Votes