3.70 star(s) 22 Votes

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Or you just grab the menu from the previous version and just paste the menu at the right place.
Where to place this CTRL+F and search for:
<<if $game.settings.audio_voice_mute == true || $game.settings.audio_squishy_mute == true>>

Captwwwure.PNG

Paste it after "<hr>" the second one

HTML:
Use at your own caution, as it WILL spoil the gameplay<br>
<<if $debug_mode == true>>
    <<button "Cheat Mode OFF">>
        <<set $debug_mode = false>>
        <<goto "Settings">>
    <</button>>
<<elseif $debug_mode == false>>
    <<button "Cheat Mode ON">>
        <<set $debug_mode = true>>
        <<goto "Settings">>
    <</button>>
<</if>>
Works for every version. Do note that for other versions the line count on the side may be different due to edited code from the creator. Remember to still turn on cheats! Settings> turn on cheats

For 4.23(cheated version) download this:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
PI doesn't require the use of cheats, unless you're trying to avoid the effects of the RNG, in which case save-scumming or the Twine back arrow work well enough. Cheats are there for people who want to rush through the game, or for those too stupid to figure out how to play it. The public (non-cheat) version is fine for players who don't mind doing the required grinding.
-ofcourse its fine
but by default all twine game comes with cheat(unless the creator turn it of)
if you there for xxx content this is fine
in expense of game play

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
PI doesn't require the use of cheats, unless you're trying to avoid the effects of the RNG, in which case save-scumming or the Twine back arrow work well enough. Cheats are there for people who want to rush through the game, or for those too stupid to figure out how to play it. The public (non-cheat) version is fine for players who don't mind doing the required grinding.
It's more if you want to play the update. And skip the old content. Or find some scenes you didn't encounter before.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The new content is in Part 5 and the non-cheat version allows you to skip right to it.

The only (semi-useful) thing the cheat version allows you to do that you can't do in the public version is gift yourself with biosuits, which saves you 10 days per suit of gestating each one. It's not all that useful. I'm usually ready to go to Part 3 sometime after 35-45 days from the start of Part 2. But since Part 2 has no time limit you can take as long as you want, and infesting the clinic is entirely optional. Which makes the cheat version fairly pointless except as a means for a player to save a bit of real-life time in playing the game.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
predominantly female i think i find a bug i can making bio suit but i can't take other the store

Metra

Jun 10, 2017
I don't understand the game. I Infected the ships crews necks, but don't want to infect them further, so I used the character player for egg incubation and cured him after it. Now I have the ship taken control and should be able to convince the captain for a different place ro stay. This option get suggested but doesn't work. I even repaired the escape. I was able to replicate the canal parasit without merging to it by cure. So I just want to take control but the game doesn't let me.

So question is: Is there an option get further this route, does I have to go with the escape pod or did I something wrong?

And is there a special option to merge three parasites of one class to get a new one? I tried on the subject or character menu but there doesn't appear an option for. Will this be a later game option?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I don't understand the game. I Infected the ships crews necks, but don't want to infect them further, so I used the character player for egg incubation and cured him after it. Now I have the ship taken control and should be able to convince the captain for a different place ro stay. This option get suggested but doesn't work. I even repaired the escape. I was able to replicate the canal parasit without merging to it by cure. So I just want to take control but the game doesn't let me.

So question is: Is there an option get further this route, does I have to go with the escape pod or did I something wrong?

And is there a special option to merge three parasites of one class to get a new one? I tried on the subject or character menu but there doesn't appear an option for. Will this be a later game option?
actually there is the girl tracie at school and the sanctuary D: you can convert para to different ones have you tried that

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This isn't a "freedom of choice" game. It's a highly linear (almost completely) path of progression.

The only choices you really get to make, are in how quickly you choose to infect/infest others, and that's about it.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020

after playing the part 1 have 4 ending 1 u get caught and send home the end, one you get infected and use a escape pod, one you open a biohazard deposit everything faded blank and u get home with choose a goal thing and 1 parasite, and the last you get infected and got captured masturbating and send home with the parasites and choose a goal, this not affect in part 2 unleast you farmed a lot of parasite in part 1 so get infected and use escape pod is the choise for me because i farmed a lot of parasites and to keep them and progress faster

Reactions: Metra

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Dug into the "Your chest has been noticed" issue.

This is supposed to be raised if the pc's chest size changes in size by 25 (2.5 cups). If you choose to play as Chloe, her starting chest size is set to 60. At the conclusion of the space section, if you look inside the container, your current stats are all supposed to be returned to their starting values. But Chloe's chest size gets reset to size 24. As this is a difference of 36, it trips the notice above.

As it seems unlikely that it was intentional to start the character out with gigantic breasts, the number in error here is probably the 60. If you know how to change variables in a browser's console, you can try this after waking up back on Earth.

SugarCube.State.active.variables.people.pc.body.breasts.orig.size = 24

Reactions: 0culus

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Trying to run the game on Firefox but I keep getting this message

Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.

Error: no valid storage adapters found.

I never had this in the past. Any suggestions?

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes