3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Trying to run the game on Firefox but I keep getting this message

Apologies! A fatal error has occurred. Aborting.

Error: no valid storage adapters found.

I never had this in the past. Any suggestions?

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019

try making Opera run the program i seem to have less issues with these type of games if i let Opera open them

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Opera Web Browser, good for Flash games and swf files
a niche one with full of security gaps thanks to flash.
firefox do fine just be sure its up to date and you did not screw up the options.
By the way if something wrong and canot be fixed then you can revert it back to the original that garanteed has no problem with this game.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
There's a bug when trying to load a few images which have spaces in the filename but not in the code, e.g. the game tries to retrieve "BlueAssInfestHumanWerm" while the actual image file is called "BlueAssInfestHuman Werm"

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
There's a bug when trying to load a few images which have spaces in the filename but not in the code, e.g. the game tries to retrieve "BlueAssInfestHumanWerm" while the actual image file is called "BlueAssInfestHuman Werm"
Just take the space out for now.

Isangrad

Jul 15, 2020
In a future update, can we get access to the clinic and Amy after the place has been taken over? I would also like to be able to visit the nurse with out the Catfight event.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In a future update, can we get access to the clinic and Amy after the place has been taken over? I would also like to be able to visit the nurse with out the Catfight event.
Just so you know, the developer does not read this thread. Go to the game's Discord server if you want to make requests, suggestions, or get quicker answers to questions.

Electrodubs

Oct 14, 2020
I couldn't really find anything in this forum, is there no way to fix some of the missing images ? I've looked in the files and some of the locations just aren't there. Is there image files I could download? (As an example in part 4 there isn't any images of Ormus or Fango)

Reactions: Hsshjsj
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes