3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ea1K9Q1.png

Overview:
Parasite Infection
is a sexually explicit game dealing with multiple niche fetishes. It is currently a text and picture adventure game being developed in Twine.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-02
Developer: Anon Smith - - -
Censorship: No
Version: r1.34
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Debug Mod*

*This port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

sjlbDSb.png svsdI0t.png Untitled.jpg z4Z5M2A.png

Last edited by a moderator:

FloatingOrb

Oct 19, 2016
Just a heads up this game goes ALL THE WAY with the parasite theme. You are penetrating actual parasytes, not just mind controlled girls. You got neck vaginas, throat vaginas, nipples vaginas (all parasytes) along with skin change etc. You are also on the recieving end of the mind controlling parasites in multiple paths.

It's very well done though.

Edit: looks like he changed a bunch of stuff, but I doubt he changed the fetish part so I think warning still applies.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
It looks interesting.:)
Just a heads up this game goes ALL THE WAY with the parasite theme. You are penetrating actual parasytes, not just mind controlled girls. You got neck vaginas, throat vaginas, nipples vaginas (all parasytes) along with skin change etc. You are also on the recieving end of the mind controlling parasites in multiple paths.

It's very well done though.

Edit: looks like he changed a bunch of stuff, but I doubt he changed the fetish part so I think warning still applies.
u think its worth playing?- btw know any female protag games that i would like? Cheers

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
u think its worth playing?- btw know any female protag games that i would like? Cheers
It's free and takes like no time at all to download and play, so unless you are disgusted by the fetishes I don't see why you can't at least try it.

Not like there is a lot of other games that cater to these fetishes.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Any walkthrough on this game?
Seeing as the dev is in the process of restructuring the whole game a walkthrough atm is pointless. Let him release the rebooted game up to Chapter 3 and then we can worry about that. With that said, it's quite straight forward.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Does anything happen after you've corrupted your sisters, mom, teacher and nurse? I seem to be stuck.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Does anything happen after you've corrupted your sisters, mom, teacher and nurse? I seem to be stuck.
According to the dev's post from Sept. on TF gamesite, with the code and the game being overhauled, it's basically chapters 1&2. So no more to do ingame. The post also stated that's why the last public release was 1.81c back in august. Another public release won't be made until chapter 3 is back in.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes