SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Tried out this game. Looks promising, found some secrets/collectibles. Unfortunately, I also got horribly lost and as such cannot progress.

I got to the part where you're instructed to shoot out the battery for the emergency door (did that) uppon entering the next room, one door is tentacled to hell and back, one is basically a wall and the third one is pretty much a bigger wall. I saw what looked like an open vent, but couldn't get up to it no matter what I tried. Turned around to try and find a way, somehow got back to the warehouse area and now all I do is go around in circles.

Lastly, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess this game is planned to have both human and alien enemies given what I've seen so far. Can't wait to blow the two brothers to smithereens. Keep up the good work!

naksi123

Nov 17, 2023
Started over, got past the room I was stuck, just got my hands on a poster/picture after starting two forklifts. By the way, thanks for your help.
So after that you need to return to the room where you shot to open the door for the first time. There you need to raise another forklift and go under it. YW;)

Reactions: SmiffyHallo

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Game very promising, but why the patreon has been deleted ? (when i click on patreon button on the main screen ingame).

I wait for next update !

Reactions: rKnight

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Unsolicited Suggestion nobody asked for!

Crawling on all four option. Activated by Holding in the crouch button. Imagined pro: You move faster. Imagined con: More vulnerable to any creepy crawlies coming from behind in the vents.
Take my upvote.
I'd much rather see within this game than what we get on Inura/Inure.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes