Mar 26, 2020
Here's a basic walkthrough based on what I recall of my playthrough.

Go to your room (walk through the only door you can access and then through the door directly opposite it).
The code is 1234
Get your gear from your room
Go to the cryo laboratory. Take the Stellara gallery photo and read the 'big toy' email to get the code for Amelia Kindhart's room.
The code is 2701.
Enter the vent that is hidden behind the glowing crates.
Exit the dining room and head back toward your apartment. Look for Amelia's room not far from yours.
Entering the code for her room will allow you to unlock a cutscene, but there's nothing else in there.
Continue down the hallway and down the ramp. Enter the Cargo Archive. Turn on the breaker in there.
Go around the walkway in the next room (Warehouse 2) to get the Lian gallery photo.
Walk into the room called Front Ramp.
Straight ahead is a control room. Walk past the room and look through the window. You will see the combination for the door (9047).
Pick up the forklift key.
Raise the forklift load up so you can jump across the walkways in the Front Ramp.
You can go up to the upper control room if you like, but it just tells you about the galley picture that you should have seen when you walked down the ramp.
Jump across and go into the vent, drop down, save your progress at the computer, and continue into the nearby room. Turn on the breaker and climb up into the vent above you.
The Astra gallery photo is found by following the first path to the left in the duct. If you miss it and fall through instead, it's no big deal. You can get it later.
When you wake up, go through the door into another set of bunks, then through another door into yet another set of bunks. There is a Hira gallery photo to you right as you enter the second room. There is a vent directly ahead of you. Take it through to another room. There is a computer there is some lore on it. Go into the other vent.
Follow all the left turns to arrive in another room. Get the omnitool and the Siren-12 gallery image and turn on the circuit breaker before returning to the duct. Take left turns again and you should find a long passage. the duct to the right near the end has yellow on the cover, allowing you to open it with your omnitool.
Go to the map, then left, through the animal stasis lab, and down toward the workshops. Hop the crates, crawl through the broken door, and continue through the vent to the next room.
Get the gun, get the key, read the hint, and grab the Vectra gallery photo before continuing through the door, using the 234450 code found on the Vectra photo.
Go down the ramp and duck under it to enter another vent.
Turn on the circuit breaker and go through two doors. Turn on the circuit breaker near the flesh wall and enter Warehouse 1.
Shoot the fuse to open the emergency hatch, pick up the batteries for your pistol, and continue through the hatch.
Note the vent in the next room. Walk in between the boxes to find a way up to the top, then hop over to the vent.
Follow the left wall of the vent to the end, where you will find two fork trucks with lighted displays.
Go into the control room and shoot the fuse, opening the room beneath it. Go down the ramp and follow the yellow railing (on the side near the control room) until you find the room beneath it, containing the fork truck key.
Raise both fork trucks. Use the one furthest from the exit vent to get the Yunsi gallery photo, then use the other one to reenter the vent and leave the room; you have what you need. Follow the right wall of the vent to get out.
Go back through the emergency door and activate the fork truck in the first workshop. crawl under it and go right to get a Lyra gallery photo, then turn around.
Follow the disgusting vent to the end, where you will conclude this version (there is a Chroma gallery hoto in the bathroom).
Note: For all you completionists out there, I was unable to find all 12 of the gallery photos. My playthrough found 9.
Continuing this guide (for the collectibles, just keep your eyes open):
  1. Turn on circuit breaker in the shower room. Leave through the now unlocked door.
  2. Keep going until you find an emergency door that is closed. Shoot the fuse on the other side of the window to open it.
  3. In the room u get gas bombed by the alien creature, pick up the level 2 access card and use it on the door the previous fuse was in.
  4. Optionally get defeated by the next alien for a defeat cutscene, this does not game over you. Otherwise go heal up in the previous shower, save and continue. Shooting the aliens is quite annoying, I suggest running away when they hit you so they deal minimal damage to you, instead of trying to kill them all.
  5. Go to the next cargo bay, go up the stairs and at the end of the walkway drop down in the new area.
  6. Go into the workshop room and shoot the fuse to open the emergency door.
  7. Turn on the circuit breaker, save & heal up.
  8. Go into the vent and go through it. When you come out the vent, walk straight until finding a new vent. Go in and follow through.
  9. Coming out, unlock the door with code 1855.
  10. Go through the corridor (crouch under the crates) until you find a door that needs an access code. Close by is another vent you need to go into.
  11. Go through the vent and shoot the fuses to open the emergency doors. Turn on the circuit breaker. Go back through the vent and go up the elevator.
  12. Turn on the circuit breaker to unlock the lab. Go right twice to heal up & save.
  13. When leaving the save room go right for a lore dump. Then follow the scientist (if the door is locked you got the wrong door) to get the lvl 3 access card.
  14. Take a long walk through the corridors until you get to the Lab archive, enter the vent behind the drawers.
  15. In the new room, there is a secret area to the right to unlock a new outfit. Activate the circuit breaker an leave the room to continue.
  16. Go down the elevator again and to the right there is a lvl 3 access room. In there go down the stairs and up the next stairs to activate a circuit breaker which allows you to go up a lift in the same room.
  17. Activate the circuit breaker and progress through the hall. Go into the dining room and through the vent (yes, this is backtracking). Once out the vent go into the workers cabin for the repair kit.
  18. Leaving the workers cabin, go into the vent to the right and return to sector 8, where you can unlock a loading dock in one of the workshop rooms.
  19. Go down the lift after fixing the circuit breaker. To fix the circuit breakers you basically have to follow the lines from bottom to top. I will include solutions to the next ones.
  20. Go down and pick up the new repair kit. In the corner of the same room go into the vent and repair the circuit breaker. Solution is: 3-2-1.
Aaaaand that's end of content. If anything in the guide particularly confused you just reply and I'll try to clarify it.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Wow, if I didn't play the game along with the walkthrough video on youtube I would have never completed Act 1. It seriously needs a major overhaul. It needs to be more obvious for where the player is supposed to go. There is way too much backtracking. Navigation needs to be made easier with waypoints or some sort of compass telling you the direction of where to go. I hate having my time wasted not knowing where to go. This game doesn't respect the players time at all. It's a shame too because the character is cute. I'll keep an eye on this for a few updates hoping the level design gets fixed.

SmiffyHallo

Aug 2, 2017
Gotta say, I cannot for the life of me figure out the diagrams when repairing stuff, and I imagine those will only get harder as the game goes on.

Now for the good stuff: Lesbian Examination scene for the win. Also: Tentacles!

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Silly question, but how do you run? I have a lot of trouble dealing with jumping puzzles and crates?
shift, there's option to change/see the key bidings.

what does the infection system do does it transform your character?
After it goes 100% you lose consciousness and there's a scene (2 variants) when you wake up, you're like the burgeons (the infected ladies) and NPCs will be mostly hostile to you.

Point1979

May 24, 2021
After like the 12th time i was infected and had to backtrack i had to take a break. The reseting the character to a past spot on the map is just annoying after the first time.

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes