Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Loved the latest version :love:, A question, I imagine the next update will update the gallery mode ?

Kiwii100

Jun 15, 2017
Also if anyone is wondering. Getting infected around the lab elevator will spawn you in a vent with a card.

Last edited:

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Reactions: Kodman

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
To be honest, I don't know why people need Save Files.
You can replay scenes you've already seen in the gallery using the main terminal.
Because when you miss the jump in the area with the broken bridge, you get injured. And I had to go all the way back to the cryo lab to get healed, and don't feel like trying to jump repeatedly and failing, then having to go back to get healed again until I can finally make the jump.

Would be nice to be able to save progress, then try the jump again.

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
Stuck at the animal laboratory level. I found the broken suit, made my way through the vents to the animal cages witht he letter and laptop on table. I read the letter. I can't enter crew quarters because I don't have the C- scanner and the computer needs login info. But I cannot find the login info anywhere.

Horbsby

Jun 30, 2022
Dev I've said it back in 0.1 and I'm going to say it again for 0.2; You are doing such a great job here, and I am so happy to hear you got a voice actor for the protagonist. I simply cannot wait for the next version!

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes