BlackThief12

Nov 24, 2021
Hello! I am in need of assistance!

First is that I can't play due to suffering fatal error, and I don't have this "Anti-Virus exception" that seems to help out. Anyone got an idea about it? I already deleted the Norton just to have space.

The second: Is there a way to watch all the lewd scene on the phone? No reason whatsoever. :)

Helm

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone got list of locations for the cards? I got 25/26. The cards are as follows:

Lian
Stellera
Onara-4
Astra-2
Kira
Siren-12
Vectra
Nova
F-95
Yunsi
Lyra
Chroma-8
-----> end of Kodman's youtube walkthrough
Vesna-7
Nora
Ada
Eva
Ye-Rin
Sirin
Vena
Dolia-5
Europa
Rae-9
Vesna
Annes
Alania

Reactions: odynson and EIEIO

naksi123

Nov 17, 2023
Anyone got list of locations for the cards? I got 25/26. The cards are as follows:

Lian
Stellera
Onara-4
Astra-2
Kira
Siren-12
Vectra
Nova
F-95
Yunsi
Lyra
Chroma-8
-----> end of Kodman's youtube walkthrough
Vesna-7
Nora
Ada
Eva
Ye-Rin
Sirin
Vena
Dolia-5
Europa
Rae-9
Vesna
Annes
Alania
I don't see Lin's card in this list, so I send a screenshot of it's placement
Lin.png

Reactions: Helm

EIEIO

May 11, 2024
Just started, it'd be nice if controller functionality were worked on and the flashlight made ~70% brighter, or directional as I could not see the airshaft at all at the start even with it on. About as bright as the pip-boy light in FO4 would be perfect imo.

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
The enemies will respawn again because there are Burgeon nearby (women chained to the wall). If you kill them, the probability of Spreader respawning is almost zero.
Seems kind of cruel, but I've sat through worse. But overall, the new area is pretty decent for getting acquainted for what's probably coming at us later on.

Jun 1, 2018
You can currently softlock yourself after you get the warehouse forklift key, when you try to get the card on top of the cargo boxes in the room immediately before you get the key, you can fall between the two crates and can't get back out.

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
You can currently softlock yourself after you get the warehouse forklift key, when you try to get the card on top of the cargo boxes in the room immediately before you get the key, you can fall between the two crates and can't get back out.
Please send me a screenshot of that place in DM and I will fix it in the next update.

Reactions: Bumshak
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes