Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. Yes, since the game is still at a very early stage of development, there is still work to be done. I will do my best to improve the game.
Please don't remove male POV from scenes by the way - Chloe seems to have a strong preference and she's welcome to it, but only so long as things strictly remain optional.

Where Chloe claims " there is a reason we are playing a female protagonist game and it certainly is not to then see male POV during sex scenes ", I would argue that it's actually because we want to see our female protagonist getting fucked and/or giving sexual favours to various characters and creatures, and experiencing that through the male's POV is really hot along with other camera angles.

Keep up the amazing work!

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Hmm, speaking of sexual favours... in Bob's notes he says he's dying for a blowjob - but then when Oni comes to ask him for a repair kit, he gives it to her for free without asking for anything in exchange. Is this placeholder, and is he going to get some action from Oni in a future update? Will be great to see some more 'conscious' stuff between her and the male passengers!

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes