dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Is that how you get into that vent above the elevator panel? Been driving me nuts jumping up and down there.
yes there are some things that require a pseudo game over, get infected and it will spawn you at the wall after giving birth in the vent, oh look theres the item for you to pick up... kinda lame honestly but if you want to 100% right now i guess means you gotta lose.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Kodman Please produce a native Linux package, the game does not run well under Wine in Linux. Its simple to do with Unity, DM me if you have trouble:

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Kodman Please produce a native Linux package, the game does not run well under Wine in Linux. Its simple to do with Unity, DM me if you have trouble:

Thanks, I know it's easy to do on Unity. But I'm developing Parasite Inside on Unreal Engine 5, not Unity.
Maybe this will help you: One of the players wrote that he comfortably played the game on Linux using Proton and adding the game to the Steam library.

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
Kodman - could we get inverted (Y-axis) mouse support? I would imagine it should be pretty straightforward to implement. Really makes it easier on those of us that have learned with inversion. :)

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Does it take you a month to create new content And How long you have been with this project?

Last edited:

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Before the game was first shown to the public on March 1, 2024, Parasite Inside was in development for almost six months.
There is a FAQ channel on the Discord server where I have other information if you are interested.
I don't get tired of saying it, what a great game :giggle:

Reactions: Balial42

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I'm actually really surprised how good this game is already at build 0.2.0

Not reached the end of content of build 0.2.0 (just reached the labs now) what I will say so far as feedback;
  • Sprint stamina takes too long to regen even on easy, the maps are quite big so you are sprinting a lot and it is quite frustrating how long it takes to regen
  • A fast travel system would be good, again large maps and there is a lot of reason to backtrack later (PC's you need to find access codes, areas you may have missed, cards you want to find etc...) - Each save point should be a fast travel point OR each map point should be a fast travel point. So you can either fast travel between save rooms or fast travel to each map point (where the map pops up on the wall)
  • Some clarification or guidance in-game on the infected women you find. Are you meant to shoot them to stop enemies from spawning from them or does it not matter?
  • An option to disable the male POV shots during the sex scene(s) involving men, there is a reason we are playing a female protagonist game and it certainly is not to then see male POV during sex scenes
  • The main character doesn't seem too fussed about being raped and creampied in her sleep. A reaction to this would add a lot to that sequence especially shock and dread to having some guy's cum inside her
  • The character current doesn't get dirty nor do you have a cum running down leg effect after that sleep rape scene. This would be great to have especially as the character reacts to crawling through those first harmless tentacles and then is eager to shower to get that slime off her but you don't see the slime she is talking about

Honestly for the rest a great game, love the h-scenes and the attention to detail in the messages on the computer terminals and throughout the rest of the game. Combat is decent and you have so much potential here to turn this into a truly epic adult 3D game

naksi123

Nov 17, 2023
sad i cant advance in the game after the encounter with 2 brother xd
and i d'ont have something close to this path
There is a video on YouTube with the full playthrough of Act 1. The path after the scene with the brothers after 9:133

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes