godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
shift, there's option to change/see the key bidings.

After it goes 100% you lose consciousness and there's a scene (2 variants) when you wake up, you're like the burgeons (the infected ladies) and NPCs will be mostly hostile to you.
yeah ngl the infection system rn is pretty disappointing, hopefully it gets more fleshed out i mean this is a alien parasite game. i guess i was hoping it would lead to mutations or something like that.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Judging by the cutscene when we meet clarissa, does it means that Oni can become knocked up and run around with parasites inside her and maybe give birth not just in meatwall locations later?

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
one thing i see as a little problem is respawning aliens but not ammo, like you get ko'ed "alien blow up" and when you track back to that same area that alien is back up alive, and often "or atleast in my play" there were alien right behind to doors and boom ko'ed

dismayB

Aug 25, 2022
my progress so far>>
room with dead guard, past the flesh wall, into the warehouse with the shoot the fuse box to open the door.
2 interactable forklifts. got the forklift key
been running about in the vent section. cant find any other routes tho :(
or thats the end of the current version?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wish that flashlight was a bit brighter
promising game though :)
You are not stuck, that is the end of the game!

Reactions: jobkeks

Emance

Oct 2, 2021
Continuing this guide (for the collectibles, just keep your eyes open):
  1. Turn on circuit breaker in the shower room. Leave through the now unlocked door.
  2. Keep going until you find an emergency door that is closed. Shoot the fuse on the other side of the window to open it.
  3. In the room u get gas bombed by the alien creature, pick up the level 2 access card and use it on the door the previous fuse was in.
  4. Optionally get defeated by the next alien for a defeat cutscene, this does not game over you. Otherwise go heal up in the previous shower, save and continue. Shooting the aliens is quite annoying, I suggest running away when they hit you so they deal minimal damage to you, instead of trying to kill them all.
  5. Go to the next cargo bay, go up the stairs and at the end of the walkway drop down in the new area.
  6. Go into the workshop room and shoot the fuse to open the emergency door.
  7. Turn on the circuit breaker, save & heal up.
  8. Go into the vent and go through it. When you come out the vent, walk straight until finding a new vent. Go in and follow through.
  9. Coming out, unlock the door with code 1855.
  10. Go through the corridor (crouch under the crates) until you find a door that needs an access code. Close by is another vent you need to go into.
  11. Go through the vent and shoot the fuses to open the emergency doors. Turn on the circuit breaker. Go back through the vent and go up the elevator.
  12. Turn on the circuit breaker to unlock the lab. Go right twice to heal up & save.
  13. When leaving the save room go right for a lore dump. Then follow the scientist (if the door is locked you got the wrong door) to get the lvl 3 access card.
  14. Take a long walk through the corridors until you get to the Lab archive, enter the vent behind the drawers.
  15. In the new room, there is a secret area to the right to unlock a new outfit. Activate the circuit breaker an leave the room to continue.
  16. Go down the elevator again and to the right there is a lvl 3 access room. In there go down the stairs and up the next stairs to activate a circuit breaker which allows you to go up a lift in the same room.
  17. Activate the circuit breaker and progress through the hall. Go into the dining room and through the vent (yes, this is backtracking). Once out the vent go into the workers cabin for the repair kit.
  18. Leaving the workers cabin, go into the vent to the right and return to sector 8, where you can unlock a loading dock in one of the workshop rooms.
  19. Go down the lift after fixing the circuit breaker. To fix the circuit breakers you basically have to follow the lines from bottom to top. I will include solutions to the next ones.
  20. Go down and pick up the new repair kit. In the corner of the same room go into the vent and repair the circuit breaker. Solution is: 3-2-1.
Aaaaand that's end of content. If anything in the guide particularly confused you just reply and I'll try to clarify it.
17. Where i can find it? I stuckedthere

Kiwii100

Jun 15, 2017
Where is the astrotech peon suit? I can only find the astromed P2.

NVM: im stupid. It's in sector 8 next to the large werehouse were you need to shoot a circuit to find a lady in the wall and shoot another circuit.

Last edited:

d0pedog

May 26, 2020
This is an amazing game! Huge props to the dev. Haven't seen such a well designed game in ages. Even without the sex scenes, it's quite immersive, and I feel like I'm playing a mixture of Deadspace and Bioshock, but with a super hot MC! This has a lot of potential. Thank you!!

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Neat little game so far. It looks nice and has some intrigue. The enemies and pods popping seemingly out of nowhere around corners and such is kinda annoying, but at least you don't lose progress. However, the ammo situation is pretty annoying especially since enemies will respawn, and the aiming could be a bit more forgiving since you get about .5 seconds to land 2 shots before they just explode on you. At least you'll always have one ammo to shoot fuses.

Navigation can get a little rough sometimes. The map being available all the time might help a little but some of that is just because of some backtracking and vents not being accounted for. Also, I was stuck running around at the end because I didn't realize you could interact with the off fuse box and I didn't notice the interact button when I went up to it the first time. I thought I was trying to find a fuse box for the fuse box.

MC and the doctor are definitely hot and look forward to more with both, but the video gallery not having everything is disappointing. Definitely would love more creampie and bukkake in the future. As for the AI art and voices, I'm a bit torn. I'm definitely against it but I can understand it from a solo dev POV. At least with the pics I can see it from an in-game perspective of a futuristic society. The voices are definitely serviceable, I wasn't sure about them until I got to the doctor, but it just makes me a little sad. But, again, I can understand how being a solo dev making little money would lead to it.

Reactions: fantasy2011fan
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes