Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Well ok. I downloaded the save of the latest version at the moment and not the entire gallery is open there. There is 1 man, a woman who got her butt stuck in a monster, the rest are solo 18+ scenes. There's nothing special yet. And the game itself is very dark but does not lag

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Well ok. I downloaded the save of the latest version at the moment and not the entire gallery is open there. There is 1 man, a woman who got her butt stuck in a monster, the rest are solo 18+ scenes. There's nothing special yet. And the game itself is very dark but does not lag
If you only need the gallery, use the save file mentioned by 13Gatsu777 above.
The brightness of the game can be adjusted in the game settings using the Brightness option. This setting can be increased up to 150%.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MahPr

Mar 8, 2021
This was good - the content is right up my alley. Trying to decide if I want to bother checking out 2.1, but probably not as it's just a patch. A couple critiques to the dev:

I play lewd games on a laptop that doesn't do the best with 3D stuff. That's fine, mostly. I can deal with a slideshow and/or potato graphics, but the jumping sections were absolutely horrendous. I don't know if that's better with a better graphics card, but I kind of doubt it - it seems like more of a problem with the way the character accelerates. Acceleration time is great, makes it look way more realistic, but it's awful for platforming. The jumps feel like they have to be perfect, and they're really hard when I'm playing at 10 FPS. I was especially disappointed by the first time that came up in the beginning of the game, where the jump was big enough to cause fall damage. It's SUCH a long run back to where the nearest medkit is, and it causes so much damage! Please make jumps way easier - that first one shouldn't be one at all since the player already has to solve a little puzzle to lift the forklift. Just make the boxes completely fill the gap. I would really like to see fall damage removed completely, and the other jumps made shorter, or just removed. The one hopping the crates was kind of clever because it took realizing that the crates even represented a path, but the rest are just tedious, and I don't really see them adding any fun to the game. They're too direct to add fun, so they're either nothing, or a negative if you have difficulty with them.

The other thing I hope is in 2.1 or a future version is an ability for at least the new portable maps to track the tunnels and obstacles. I didn't mind the tunnels at first, and it's natural that they all look the same. But all looking the same makes it really hard to remember where they lead, or if you've been in them already. In the beginning, everything was pretty linear, just one fork or two to check and then backtrack to check the other side. That's fine. When I had to run sector 9 backwards to get to the elevator, though, was very frustrating. Took looking online, and then a dose of dumb luck anyway to get the first repair kit for the elevator. I had run all the way back to sector 6 before looking online. There are just so many turns, it's difficult to remember whether a room on the map has been checked or not. I would appreciate full tunnel visibility on the map, because this is a ship, not some unmapped cave system, and the player is the chief engineer. If that's too easy, then at least tunnels revealed on the personal maps as we explore. Being able to walk up to piles of boxes or slime blocking hallways and mark the obstacle on our maps would be nice, too. Navigation being a puzzle is fun the first time, but when it comes to passing through the same area twice, I just want it to be over, ASAP. The doors we could unblock once we'd worked our way around them are good - I feel the game needs a lot more of those, frankly. I'm also in favor of the teleporting between save points idea someone else suggested. Even with maps, the paths are just too long to do twice. The character can run and crawl all that distance in out minds.

Other than that, I enjoyed this, and look forward to more!
Cheers!

A brief fetish wishlist:
Parasites that can crawl up in us, bonus points for causing a pregnancy belly if they're big enough or there are enough of them. Nipple/breast parasites.
Option for player to consensually allow parasites to enter them. Perhaps as a way to get past certain obstacles? "Goo door won't open for anyone that doesn't have a belly full of parasites." for example.

DinoAlpaca

Aug 18, 2024
As for the voice of the main character, I'm completely satisfied with the actress for Oni's voice, and I already have voice actors in mind for the NPCs. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation, I'll keep it in mind. (y)
This might come across as rude and I mean no offence; Oni Lim's voice is not performed by an A.I? I remember from version 0.2 from the info page that the voices in the game are A.I and are just placeholders.

I do have some questions about the playable lead and any future ideas:

1. Any chance of Oni Lim's body proportions (bust, waist, hips) be size adjustable, or Oni's current body shape the definitive?

2. Will Oni Lim have other movement animations like rolling, crawling on all fours, army crawl and climbing (with great camera angles)? These are clearly not for "fanservice", only for function.

2. Will the outfits that Oni picks up have special features? For example an outfit that increases her defence but hinders mobility. Another outfit could lessen her stamina usage when running but the trade off is the infection rate will be higher.

3. Are there plans to add more weapons for Oni to use? Rifles, knives, pistols, Excalibur?

4. Any plans to showcase more of the ship like recreation spaces, indoor garden, food hall, main bridge, hangar for small ships?

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
This might come across as rude and I mean no offence; Oni Lim's voice is not performed by an A.I? I remember from version 0.2 from the info page that the voices in the game are A.I and are just placeholders.
Starting with the 0.1.2 update, Oni was voiced by a professional voice actor. All NPCs have temporary AI-generated voice. You can read about it in the Chanlogs before the 0.1.2 update.
1. Any chance of Oni Lim's body proportions (bust, waist, hips) be size adjustable, or Oni's current body shape the definitive?
At the moment, I have no plans to add more options for customising the main character. This feature can take a lot of time to develop, and I don't think it's necessary in a story-oriented game.
2. Will Oni Lim have other movement animations like rolling, crawling on all fours, army crawl and climbing (with great camera angles)? These are clearly not for "fanservice", only for function.
Some new gameplay animations will be added as the story progresses. But I don't plan to add any new movement features (rolling, crawling on all fours).
2. Will the outfits that Oni picks up have special features? For example an outfit that increases her defence but hinders mobility. Another outfit could lessen her stamina usage when running but the trade off is the infection rate will be higher.
In the game, there will be situations where the main character will need to use outfits with parameters to complete a segment of the plot.
The outfits that are currently in the game and the new ones added will also be without parameters. I don't want to restrict the player from wearing an outfit with a bonus that they don't like visually. Therefore, in the next update, the game will have an implant system that will allow the player to modify Oni's parameters and skills.
3. Are there plans to add more weapons for Oni to use? Rifles, knives, pistols, Excalibur?
So far, I have no plans to add new weapons. But if I have enough time, in the future, a system for modifying and improving the pulse pistol (the one in the game) may be added to the game.
4. Any plans to showcase more of the ship like recreation spaces, indoor garden, food hall, main bridge, hangar for small ships?
Yes, in the game, the player will find various compartments, some of which you have named.

Asmodeus35

Mar 9, 2019
I am intrigued. It is a good game with much potential. The atmosphere reminds me of Signalis so far. Keep up the great work. Any plans to releas it on Steam?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kodman and Artix0

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
I am intrigued. It is a good game with much potential. The atmosphere reminds me of Signalis so far. Keep out the great work. Any plans to releas it on Steam?
Oh damn yeah I couldn't quite put my finger on the Signalis feeling! Great point

Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
Look what minimaps have done to people :KEK:
Even if a location is kinda simple, many dont know where to go :D

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes