ShurikVch

Oct 28, 2018
I finished the Hospital (squashed the sample parasite and killed the infected doctor)
Police says "End of the demo"
How the heck I supposed to get to the school?

Last edited:

ShurikVch

Oct 28, 2018
hmm wrong Ver. maybe ? after Hospital comes Office and than the School
This thread wasn't updated yet
(Thread Updated: 2021-06-30, Release Date: 2021-06 -30)
Where the heck could I get another version?

Also, on a separate complain: at the end of the hospital, game refused to admit I completed the quest with collecting parasites: I still have them (and no reward)

tusenpai

Dec 20, 2020
sorry this is a google translate comment! but i've played to the hospital scene and haven't seen a futa sex scene like the one in the picture? Do I have to unlock anything else? do i have to set anything to have sex scene after game over?

tusenpai

Dec 20, 2020
wow! The girls are infected with parasites! they look stunning! Is there a way to not have to kill them or unlock the sex scene with them?

Reactions: nerogaf

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
wow! The girls are infected with parasites! they look stunning! Is there a way to not have to kill them or unlock the sex scene with them?
Yes, why not to make an option for Serra to join every woman or man in mutual sexual desires instead of just killing them?
Sexual acts could elevate the stage of Serra's parasite infestation a lot, giving her new abilities, dialogue options, visual transformation.

Reactions: HarryHill99

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
What should Serra do to defeat eggs in school basement?
Special attacks do damage, but there is always lack of "TP".

tusenpai

Dec 20, 2020
I play to the scene at the hospital! There seems to be no way to beat DR.anderson! After that scene only the words end of ver 0.13?? Will that be the end?

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
Seafix

Please Add a Walkthrough with your next updates. Just Attach with the zip.
there is one on page 4, but for next update i can do it

What should Serra do to defeat eggs in school basement?
Special attacks do damage, but there is always lack of "TP".
with next update the are lower with hp

I play to the scene at the hospital! There seems to be no way to beat DR.anderson! After that scene only the words end of ver 0.13?? Will that be the end?
thats the Possession Part, its not in-game atm beat him unlock the Office Part

The game needs some majore adjustments but i knew it had a lot of potential when i stumbled upon it. Hope to see more! thanks again to the developers !
i know, im only 1 so i know its need alot more adjustments and i do my best to make all happy

Reactions: futa4l1fe

Kingfr3sh

Sep 27, 2017
Yo guys, I'll try to help, got all the screenshots posted at the game page. First thing you need to do is find the police building, its kinda hard to find but there are alot of police cars, its close to the bar with the zombie basement and it is not the building with the two statues at the door. Once you found it talk to the dude at the top centre of the first room. Then he will tell you to go up the stairs and find a police woman. She will tell you to go investigate the church. Go to the church talk to the nun inside near the left front then talk to the random dude near the centre and he will tell you to find a brown haired girl. Talk to her (she is a bit down from the church near that weird building with the two statues) go back to the nun and she will tell you the church basement is open go to the top left inside the church and go through the basement collect stuff, kill boss etc. Choose to unlock the nun from the cage and possibly get a spicy scene (get a game over, do it!). GO back to cop, she tells you to investigate the hospital (which you can find by going far left of map and fully down then right). Talk to receptionist, then male doctor in room, then go upstairs and find the female doctor (she wants you to research the parasite), go out of the room, as far right as you can and down to the side wing. Do more dungeon, collect kill stuff, kill boss (if you have trouble save up 1000 for best gun as there is an armour/gunshop down from where the cops are - sorta hard to find). Then go back to female doctor and you get the scenes. Tip make money by getting one parasite and handing to doctor, I think its a glitch but if you collect 5 you get 200 euro but if you just collect 1 parasite and hand in you still get 200 euro (so hand em in one by one). Careful though, there was a glitch where the gunshop stopped selling the hi-potions (500 heal) after I handed in multiple parasites' (maybe hand in one parasite buy potions then hand in the rest buy gun) its a bit glitchy. Also if you collect 5 you get 200 euro but if you just collect 1 parasite and hand in you still get 200 euro (so hand em in one by one). Careful though, there was a glitch where the gunshop stopped selling the hi-potions (500 heal) after I handed in multiple parasites' (maybe hand in one parasite buy potions then hand in the rest buy gun) its a bit glitchy. Also if you stop seeing text: save, close game and load. Turning of auto run helps too and sometimes fullscreen is the cause.
Here is the walkthrough from page 4

Last edited:
Reactions: FrapFappers

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Here is the walk through from page 4
Yeeeah, I would have spend several several hours wandering around trying everything before I made any progress. Also text disappeared red even though i turn off run and not use full screen. Gonna pass on this game till its more developed.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes