max_002

Mar 30, 2019
a lot of stairs, toilets do not work, many npc do not have a test for speaking and do not react at all to touch. in the basement of the school, the treacherous students are strong, but the damage is not very good.

korko

May 30, 2017
Yo guys, I'll try to help, got all the screenshots posted at the game page. First thing you need to do is find the police building, its kinda hard to find but there are alot of police cars, its close to the bar with the zombie basement and it is not the building with the two statues at the door. Once you found it talk to the dude at the top centre of the first room. Then he will tell you to go up the stairs and find a police woman. She will tell you to go investigate the church. Go to the church talk to the nun inside near the left front then talk to the random dude near the centre and he will tell you to find a brown haired girl. Talk to her (she is a bit down from the church near that weird building with the two statues) go back to the nun and she will tell you the church basement is open go to the top left inside the church and go through the basement collect stuff, kill boss etc. Choose to unlock the nun from the cage and possibly get a spicy scene (get a game over, do it!). GO back to cop, she tells you to investigate the hospital (which you can find by going far left of map and fully down then right). Talk to receptionist, then male doctor in room, then go upstairs and find the female doctor (she wants you to research the parasite), go out of the room, as far right as you can and down to the side wing. Do more dungeon, collect kill stuff, kill boss (if you have trouble save up 1000 for best gun as there is an armour/gunshop down from where the cops are - sorta hard to find). Then go back to female doctor and you get the scenes. Tip make money by getting one parasite and handing to doctor, I think its a glitch but if you collect 5 you get 200 euro but if you just collect 1 parasite and hand in you still get 200 euro (so hand em in one by one). Careful though, there was a glitch where the gunshop stopped selling the hi-potions (500 heal) after I handed in multiple parasites' (maybe hand in one parasite buy potions then hand in the rest buy gun) its a bit glitchy. Also if you stop seeing text: save, close game and load. Turning of auto run helps too and sometimes fullscreen is the cause.
Cant attack nuns in basement

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the choice of clothes is written. and where is he? to choose pants, skirt and other clothes

LetshaveShrex

Dec 9, 2017
when fighting angel even if u have 6 hp potion and full hp , the bot will spam the shit out of that love attack until he wins what is this stupid impossible fight and god knows how much hp angel has.

hotuck

Nov 23, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how I can get the money bag at the warehouse??? I've been trying to finish this side quest for 30 minutes but I just can't find this damn thing.

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how I can get the money bag at the warehouse??? I've been trying to finish this side quest for 30 minutes but I just can't find this damn thing.
2. room from left at the boxes

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
i think the problem is that the doors for the warehouse are missing so you can't get inside making the quest impossible to complete

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes