Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Because you need to die only on bosses and not every boss lol.

You will have the option to free a nun at somepoint, loosing the fight against this one (Angel) will lead to the corruption path.

cuzi999

Dec 17, 2017
I never get to do the office part. Every time I try it doesn't go ahead and I can't buy the dress at the shop. How can I solve this?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
You don't need the clothes in fact. You need to speak to the police woman, then go back home and you will be able to put office clothes in your wardrobe.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so i think of viewing this here the idea is hot, the girls outfit is hot, the face and hairstyle is hot

but the boobs look totally odd too artifical and strange nipples also girl otherwise too thin body looks like an ugly doll sorry. also i just she lebo (futa?) stuff ... hoped for zombie, creatures and old man

so i guess its not my game

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I would love to play this game seems can be good but no idea what to do. I went to the church police station got the quest but cannot fight. How do i get the gun? the shop stays closed Got the hidden money the phone the secret door is open but cannot do anything else. What did i miss?

Last edited:

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
I would love to play this game seems can be good but no idea what to do. I went to the church police station got the quest but cannot fight. How do i get the gun? the shop stays closed Got the hidden money the phone the secret door is open but cannot do anything else. What did i miss?
at Mark's Shop u can buy a gun

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
search your room for money. and there is very good guide few pages back.
finish scene is where u enter med cabinet and give samples where doctor turns into parasite?(after u clear upper floor)

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes