MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
the map sizes are way too spaced out. make traveling across a simple church feel like a task with a lack of direction or sense of what the player is supposed to do. simple feels unplayable when the player character talks about thing that haven't been establish and i'm entering random encounters without the ability to even do the basic attack. the preview content looks very interesting but i believe this game need a lot of changes before it can shine

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Roben69

The trojan alert is most likely being caused by junky scanners as virustotal doesn't find anything at all. I personally use it for scanning files as it uses most of the well known good scanners when doing their scans. 55 virus scanners found nothing during the scan.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
From what I'm told, Windows Defender is known for getting false positives based on finding "keywords" in game files, including sometimes in files that aren't capable of working as viruses on their own, like .txt files. It wouldn't surprise me if the files in a game about parasites, corruption, and infection would accidentally contain some of these keywords.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seafix

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
the map sizes are way too spaced out. make traveling across a simple church feel like a task with a lack of direction or sense of what the player is supposed to do. simple feels unplayable when the player character talks about thing that haven't been establish and i'm entering random encounters without the ability to even do the basic attack. the preview content looks very interesting but i believe this game need a lot of changes before it can shine
Totally agree. It's unnecessarily tedious (and confusing) to navigate the map. It really needs to be scaled down. A map with guides would be helpful as would a quick transport system if you don't have plans to compress the map into something more manageable.

Reactions: Xaos_ and indyc

Toknight

May 2, 2020
Yo guys, I'll try to help, got all the screenshots posted at the game page. First thing you need to do is find the police building, its kinda hard to find but there are alot of police cars, its close to the bar with the zombie basement and it is not the building with the two statues at the door. Once you found it talk to the dude at the top centre of the first room. Then he will tell you to go up the stairs and find a police woman. She will tell you to go investigate the church. Go to the church talk to the nun inside near the left front then talk to the random dude near the centre and he will tell you to find a brown haired girl. Talk to her (she is a bit down from the church near that weird building with the two statues) go back to the nun and she will tell you the church basement is open go to the top left inside the church and go through the basement collect stuff, kill boss etc. Choose to unlock the nun from the cage and possibly get a spicy scene (get a game over, do it!). GO back to cop, she tells you to investigate the hospital (which you can find by going far left of map and fully down then right). Talk to receptionist, then male doctor in room, then go upstairs and find the female doctor (she wants you to research the parasite), go out of the room, as far right as you can and down to the side wing. Do more dungeon, collect kill stuff, kill boss (if you have trouble save up 1000 for best gun as there is an armour/gunshop down from where the cops are - sorta hard to find). Then go back to female doctor and you get the scenes. Tip make money by getting one parasite and handing to doctor, I think its a glitch but if you collect 5 you get 200 euro but if you just collect 1 parasite and hand in you still get 200 euro (so hand em in one by one). Careful though, there was a glitch where the gunshop stopped selling the hi-potions (500 heal) after I handed in multiple parasites' (maybe hand in one parasite buy potions then hand in the rest buy gun) its a bit glitchy. Also if you stop seeing text: save, close game and load. Turning of auto run helps too and sometimes fullscreen is the cause.
I`m wondering how you earn the first 1000. Or how can I get one parasite, for one man nurse can take half of my health.

badams

Jan 21, 2019
i dont want to be disrespectful for the effort if there was any but this game was a waste of time to play. I got frustrated running around the map maybe that was my b for getting lost in the map maybe it was no directions whatsoever. For the topping im gonna drop this smile here to summarize all scenes.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes