blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
what version ?
I had just redownloaded the latest version of the game- I certainly can check that again.

It needs the Global & Config files to open properly. For anyone who wants to take a look (protect your own global/config from overwrite first!)

Last edited:

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Cleaned all the current content, love all the scenes there are really hot even if the girls becomes creepy with their huge smile once corrupted. Maybe a bit too much breasts lol as everyone have melons but overall it's quite hot.

The writing is really minimal and you get easily lost. Map needs to be scaled down even if the possibility to chose "always run" really reduce the time you are running everywhere. It's still a bit too grindy to my opinion, with enemies becoming strong really fast and requiring you to farm to be stronger and get the content.

In one word, the game needs polishing but is really enjoyable if you like corruption and parasites. Will be looking for more and supporting you on Patreon from now on if you continue the hard work.

Reactions: Seafix

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
Cleaned all the current content, love all the scenes there are really hot even if the girls becomes creepy with their huge smile once corrupted. Maybe a bit too much breasts lol as everyone have melons but overall it's quite hot.

The writing is really minimal and you get easily lost. Map needs to be scaled down even if the possibility to chose "always run" really reduce the time you are running everywhere. It's still a bit too grindy to my opinion, with enemies becoming strong really fast and requiring you to farm to be stronger and get the content.

In one word, the game needs polishing but is really enjoyable if you like corruption and parasites. Will be looking for more and supporting you on Patreon from now on if you continue the hard work.
you got all the scene corrupted even the one in the hospital ?

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
for those wondering how to begin: Make sure you grab your smartphone by the bed and check the Teddybear for some beginning money.

As far as I can tell there are two ways to play:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have anything else to add to this?

This game could really benefit from some clear instructions and more guidance.

Last edited:

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
hello how many times are the updates of this game ?
lets say all month i will try

for those wondering how to begin: Make sure you grab your smartphone by the bed and check the Teddybear for some beginning money.

As far as I can tell there are two ways to play:

Anyone have anything else to add to this?

This game could really benefit from some clear instructions and more guidance.
for the doctor it will lead to further content what i do now is finishing the office and Angel part

for the office part u need to buy the office outfit for 800 euro
for the chinese restaurant u get a good item for it
for the apartment with the blood u need to talk to the black police officer after u complete the church

hope it was helpfull

ya sry for the story telling but i will change it when i have time, atm im on finishing office and Angel part than i will go to Dr. Anderson and Dr. Farah part of corruption / possessionand for main story after office comes the school and a teleport system like a bus station or somethink

and for quests there is a questlog under system but need to script it needs his time too

Last edited:

belphegol

Jul 17, 2019
lets say all month i will try

for the doctor it will lead to further content what i do now is finishing the office and Angel part

for the office part u need to buy the office outfit for 800 euro
for the chinese restaurant u get a good item for it
for the apartment with the blood u need to talk to the black police officer after u complete the church

hope it was helpfull
go to underground in hospital dungeon and clear Dr. In that place.

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
SO here the Map:

1: Home
2: Police
3: Church
4: Hospital
5: Weapon Shop
6: Bar
7: China Restaurant
8: Night Club
9: Office
10: Food Shop
11: Apartment
12: Warehouse
13: Food Shop Keepers Apartment
14: Mark's Shop
15: School (not in game atm)
16: Parasite Sanctum (not in game atm)
17: Jail (not in game atm)
18: Clothing Shop
19: Henley's Apartment

MAP L.png

belphegol

Jul 17, 2019
SO here the Map:

1: Home
2: Police
3: Church
4: Hospital
5: Weapon Shop
6: Bar
7: China Restaurant
8: Night Club
9: Office
10: Food Shop
11: Apartment
12: Warehouse
13: Food Shop Keepers Apartment
14: Mark's Shop
15: School (not in game atm)
16: Parasite Sanctum (not in game atm)
17: Jail (not in game atm)
18: Clothing Shop
19: Henley's Apartment

View attachment 1226265

after I'm in warhouse, the Text Box is gone...I can't read everything...

Sonnensturm

Sep 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am fighting with this game...currently, the game is the winner... I can't buy a gun for the heck of it... I can't battle without a gun either and furthermore, I don't even know where to begin with the quests... I took the clothing at home, the cell and the hidden money... I figured a couple of places where I find quests, but without a gun, it's pretty pointless. The wappon store is always closed no matter what door I use... so I got money but no gun... any ideas what I can do?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: thanatos42

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
ya sry for the story telling but i will change it when i have time, atm im on finishing office and Angel part than i will go to Dr. Anderson and Dr. Farah part of corruption / possession and for main story after office comes the school and a teleport system like a bus station or somethink

and for quests there is a questlog under system but need to script it needs his time too
Lol do not appologies i know you are German and a bit at pain with English at time, it's an early developpement and of course nothing will be done correctly at first. Your arts are beautiful and that's the most important to me, the story is nice too. Focus on your work i'll give only feed back so you know what could be improved to my opinion, but i wouldn't be supporting you on Patreon if i did not enjoyed it so far.

If i can give you some help at a point i will.

Reactions: Seafix

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
I`m wondering how you earn the first 1000. Or how can I get one parasite, for one man nurse can take half of my health.
You find the parasites in the weird pod tentacle egg things (press space bar on them), they don't all have parasites but it will tell you when you get one. You don't have to fight the nurse or other enemies, just escape the fight and get a parasite from the pods and then hand them in one by one to the doctor until you can afford better gear. Maybe bring some health potions.

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
For those having trouble starting off I posted this when the game was more recent. I know most people will find it if they look back but based on alot of recent comments, it seems not everyone has the time so ill quote it here.
Yo guys, I'll try to help, got all the screenshots posted at the game page. First thing you need to do is find the police building, its kinda hard to find but there are alot of police cars, its close to the bar with the zombie basement and it is not the building with the two statues at the door. Once you found it talk to the dude at the top centre of the first room. Then he will tell you to go up the stairs and find a police woman. She will tell you to go investigate the church. Go to the church talk to the nun inside near the left front then talk to the random dude near the centre and he will tell you to find a brown haired girl. Talk to her (she is a bit down from the church near that weird building with the two statues) go back to the nun and she will tell you the church basement is open go to the top left inside the church and go through the basement collect stuff, kill boss etc. Choose to unlock the nun from the cage and possibly get a spicy scene (get a game over, do it!). GO back to cop, she tells you to investigate the hospital (which you can find by going far left of map and fully down then right). Talk to receptionist, then male doctor in room, then go upstairs and find the female doctor (she wants you to research the parasite), go out of the room, as far right as you can and down to the side wing. Do more dungeon, collect kill stuff, kill boss (if you have trouble save up 1000 for best gun as there is an armour/gunshop down from where the cops are - sorta hard to find). Then go back to female doctor and you get the scenes. Tip make money by getting one parasite and handing to doctor, I think its a glitch but if you collect 5 you get 200 euro but if you just collect 1 parasite and hand in you still get 200 euro (so hand em in one by one). Careful though, there was a glitch where the gunshop stopped selling the hi-potions (500 heal) after I handed in multiple parasites' (maybe hand in one parasite buy potions then hand in the rest buy gun) its a bit glitchy. Also if you stop seeing text: save, close game and load. Turning of auto run helps too and sometimes fullscreen is the cause.

Toknight

May 2, 2020
You find the parasites in the weird pod tentacle egg things (press space bar on them), they don't all have parasites but it will tell you when you get one. You don't have to fight the nurse or other enemies, just escape the fight and get a parasite from the pods and then hand them in one by one to the doctor until you can afford better gear. Maybe bring some health potions.
Thanks for the tip. I have no idea that I have to press space bar on eggs to get them. And the battle in warehouse is extremly hard. I S/L many times to finish it even with my new gun. BTW, there isn`t scene in side quest right? simple earn some experience and money?

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
I finished the office, the church, the hospital but the apartment with the blood stains I don't know what to do

TheH

Aug 28, 2017
I bought a gun in the shop, but I still can't do an attack in the church. How can i fight

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes