The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Mumbles something about it being the 13th... (I know, I know, I am impatient! But if it helps, I now understand how my fans feel on release days! Mwa ha ha ha!)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's ok! I'm only having a spot of fun is all. I look forward to it!

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
Parasite of Evil 0.15 Public

Win:
Mac:
Linux:

Patch Notes:

Bug fixes
223 New HCG's
4 3D Animations
new sprites for most of the main characters
new english translations up to 0.14b
new corruption story in hospital and Asia restaurant

Reactions: nerogaf and cebs

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019

Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega

Patch Notes:

Bug fixes
223 New HCG's
4 3D Animations
Seafix, my eternal gratitude to You, Sir!
You have my thanks...

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019

Win: Mega
Mac: Mega
Linux: Mega

Patch Notes:

Bug fixes
223 New HCG's
4 3D Animations
"Parasites of Evil 0.15 Public" at "anonfiles".
I am "Linux Mint" user, so "Linux" version (for now):

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Seafix Emerald_Fatalis Ok, I have been playing it, and it's definitely an improvement. I look forward to even more. I'll mention the things I found and then a few suggestions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again for sharing! I shall poke around more to see if I can find anything else to do with my infected host body.

Dec 14, 2021
The Anax: I'll answer what I can and save the rest of your post for Saefix :)

"Released Angel and became infected (on purpose) and went to get other nun, but the Infected Nuns still attack and kill me. Should make them friendly if we are infected.

Passed Delilah, assumed I would get a cool sex scene or something with her once I was an infected woman, but when I talked to her, she said the usual stuff and I was uninfected again suddenly. Then had to fight her, even though we are on the same team now."

A: I spoke to Saefix recently about a way to skip random battles after being infected. I think it is something he will implement in a future update. I have never seen the Delilah NPC re-appear after you beat her unless you mean the random battle version of her?

"Once I left the church, I went to see Dior, but she still reacts the same to me, even though we are now both slaves to our parasites."

A: I know Saefix is still working on story for Dior so I think the dialogue is unfinished for her.

"Talked to the guy when I went back to apartment to put on my "hot outfit" for the club and he and I had sex. However, I cannot skip/speed through the animation and if I talk to him again, it replays it all, as if he is not infected now."

A: This I know is unfinished. Saefix just started playing with animations within the last month or so. He is still working out the bugs before progressing those events.

"I went back to talk to the doctor in the hospital after witnessing a sort of side vision. If you talk to her, she appears on the left side of the screen and her sprite never goes away- until you talk to someone else.

She does not give me any directions, so I am not sure where I am meant to go next."

A: The picture not disappearing is a bug I'll talk to Saefix about it. I know some other things that Saefix had planned for this update didn't make in time and hopefully will be added later, the directions from some characters are among them.

Reactions: nerogaf

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The Anax: I'll answer what I can and save the rest of your post for Saefix :)
You can walk around Delilah, so, I just went around her hoping that if I came back infected we might have some parasitic fun together. Thanks for the replies! I never could figure out what to do next. I reloaded as a nasty free willed human, and this time, I killed the poor nun instead of becoming infected like I wanted, just to see. So, then I went to the hospital, and got infected there, so I got to see an extra scene (Seafix might want to find a way to put all scenes in so that if one is already infected and visits the doctor and infects her, we also see her sex with Serra scenes, same if she become infected on the spot), however, even then, I could not figure out what else to do. So, that's as far as I got on either place. Hopefully, yes, there will be a more coherent story so we know where to go next or an NPC telling us exactly where to go.

Thanks again!

Dec 14, 2021
The Anax: LOL that's funny I never realized you could walk around her.

"Seafix might want to find a way to put all scenes in so that if one is already infected and visits the doctor and infects her, we also see her sex with Serra scenes, same if she become infected on the spot "

That is already in the game. After you do the nightclub scene with Angel then go to the hospital to infect Dr. Farah. Did the event chain not connect?

Also after you do the hospital infection stuff go to the Chinese restaurant :)

EDIT: Saefix said the Chinese restaurant event takes place after an event he hasn't added yet so that's why there should be no direction to it.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Emerald_Fatalis - I did go to see Farah after the Nightclub, however, the scenes that followed, unless I am somehow mistaken, were different than the other ones. Also, that's kind of what I meant about fleshing out dialogue. The nun sends me to the hospital, but does not explain why or even to talk to Dr. Farah, so it pulls me out of the fantasy right now. Anyway, I'll check out the Chinese place tomorrow, thank you!

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
i work on that, and thanks for the reviews, and for the next update i go for the possession path
Seafix, I congratulate You on Your next release, Sir!
I tested myself "0.15 Public" update.

Nota bene:
I) Ability "Give up" should not end the game.
Instead of that, it could corrupt Serra further into submission (example: "Cursed Armor" I, II games);
II) Serra must not afraid of going outside naked (nude).
This action can have consequenses for her (rape, abduction (kidnapping), selling into slavery to parasites).
III) Any clothes should be changed in any place by selecting them in inventory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
The Anax: LOL that's funny I never realized you could walk around her.

"Seafix might want to find a way to put all scenes in so that if one is already infected and visits the doctor and infects her, we also see her sex with Serra scenes, same if she become infected on the spot "

That is already in the game. After you do the nightclub scene with Angel then go to the hospital to infect Dr. Farah. Did the event chain not connect?

Also after you do the hospital infection stuff go to the Chinese restaurant :)

EDIT: Saefix said the Chinese restaurant event takes place after an event he hasn't added yet so that's why there should be no direction to it.

is that all? because I can't tell if that's all in the current Version
The Anax has a point the game needs to add in the... "That's The End of this version thanks for Playing!!!" text..
other than that the game is fun!!!

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis
Dec 14, 2021
Luminarcs I spoke to Saefix about adding "That's The End of this version thanks for Playing!!!" text type texts. He had done that in the past but kinda let it slip in this with the many paths that can now start in the game. In the next version he will try to have a message at the "current end" of each path.

Even after reaching an end of a path the game will still let you walk around though you may not be able to do anything further (based on the path).

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes