Dec 14, 2021
man this game could be the next fucking big thing if the gameplay was not so damn tough buggy and messy.. i mean what the dev want us to do .. it is extremely difficult to defeat even the first boss even using the so called strong gun found in school basement. i could not defeat her 2nd time to gain access the doctor possession route. and that mirror boss is something else. i mean we all here want some quick fapping enjoying our individual fetishes . dont mind little bit of story telling . but come on we cant grind 10 hrs a day to view the scenes of this game
I actually spoke to the Saefix (The dev) about the game's difficulty, and he shared with me that he cares about the game's RPG gameplay for the non-corrupted/main path. He tried to have the difficulty in a specific level that he feels is in the middle ground (compared to other RPG maker hentai games), he wants some grinding to be required but not too much or too little.

I was surprised because I also felt that the game was on the difficult side, but thinking about it he's kina right, other RPG maker games, even one of my favorites Latex Dungeon by ZXC have far more grinding than this games does. If anyone knows of a plug-in or a way to make difficulty settings in RPGMaker MV (not just encounter rate but settings that allow 2 sets of stats for enemies to make a proper difficulty setting mod for Normal and Easy) let me know and I'll speak with Saefix about it.

Dec 14, 2021
Is there any update info or is it still quiet?
His latest Patreon post was on the day of the update. Good news and bad news.

Bad news: the update is delayed for about 2-3 more weeks.

Good news: it will have the following: better english text, new sprites for several characters, and 3-4 times the ammount of new cgs than previous updates, new cgs will be higher quality as well since he managed to upgrade his computer.

Reactions: belphegol

ShadowXardes

Nov 8, 2021
His latest Patreon post was on the day of the update. Good news and bad news.

Bad news: the update is delayed for about 2-3 more weeks.

Good news: it will have the following: better english text, new sprites for several characters, and 3-4 times the ammount of new cgs than previous updates, new cgs will be higher quality as well since he managed to upgrade his computer.
This is mostly good news. The fact that we wait for it a little longer does not bother in any way, as it is when one person is working on the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hmm, interesting. I liked the premise of this since it mirrors my own work, but it was very hard to play or understand, and with this news, I am elated. I look forward to playing a more polished, English version! Hopefully, Seafix will share a release soon!

Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis

ShadowXardes

Nov 8, 2021
Hmm, interesting. I liked the premise of this since it mirrors my own work, but it was very hard to play or understand, and with this news, I am elated. I look forward to playing a more polished, English version! Hopefully, Seafix will share a release soon!
The update is but for Patron, it will be public in 2 weeks

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Er, well, I feel odd talking about it in Seafix's game thread, but I am finishing up all the final renders for Chieko this weekend, and then I am doing a commissioned Bad End with the wonderful Defiler this week, so it COULD be this month, but you know how I like to overshoot, so I am going to say May sometime, to give a big window there. Giggle Night, will probably be May, but I'll forecast June to be on the safe side, and it's going to be a good one!

Dec 14, 2021
Important for everyone: I suggest starting a new game because it really helps with the new translation experience but also because the new sprites for Serra don't update with your old saves unless you change clothes, and depending on where you are in the game that may not be possible.

The Anax glad to see you are also a Saefix fan! I'm a big fan of your work too!

Edit: fixed typos lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Seafix and The Anax
Dec 14, 2021
Sorry for double post, but wanted to give an additional tip for everyone:

When starting over I highly recommend farming the zombie side-mission from Chrono's Bar (behind the police station) before you start the Church chapter in the beginning. You can reach level 5+ and stock up on potions rather quickly (I like to farm it till I'm level 8). This will make the rest of the game much easier having such a large head start.

I still haven't found a good money farm yet.

P.S. Don't forget to kill all the eggs at the school for mad XP!

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I am stuck litterally on the first quest of the game. 1649260626551.png
I followed that thing from the walkthrough to the letter and a) Dior doesn't exist, b) the basement door doesn't exist. Can someone help please what is it i don't get

Dec 14, 2021
Chieflenafan: Sonja is the blond nun at the lower left of the church. And Dior should be to the south of the church (She's guarding that strange organic looking gate/building)

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes