Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Ssamad8593

RPGM save files from other people don't work with other peoples games unless you also supply your global.rpgsave file. Without that file your files will never appear in the load save screen when the game is brought up.
I believe you just have to save in those slots THEN replace them with the saves you downloaded, but let me check just to be sure.
Edit: I just tried it worked, the timer would look the same but the saves would indeed be changed. incase you thought it doesn't work because the timer looked the same.
Anyway here is a rar with the global file:

Last edited:
Reactions: nerogaf and canmers

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
Update 0.14b

Patchnotes:

Bugfixes
School Part 2
Dr. Farah Corruption Part 1
+130 HCG's

Win:

Mac:

Linux:

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Update 0.14b

Patchnotes:

Bugfixes
School Part 2
+130 HCG's

Win:
Mega

Mac:
Mega

Linux:
Mega
Mr. Seafix - you are true hard-working person!
My gratitude on Your next update.
What about Your plans on releasing the next version?
Should users expect an update this year?

"Thank You for Your time" - Cromartie.

Reactions: Seafix

Seafix

Sep 2, 2017
Mr. Seafix - you are true hard-working person!
My gratitude on Your next update.
What about Your plans on releasing the next version?
Should users expect an update this year?

"Thank You for Your time" - Cromartie.
this year hmm dont think thats enough time, but begin of next year for sure

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I am trying the corruption path. I corrupted the priest then went to the strip club but I do not get any indications of whats next? If its the hospital I saw no text mentioning that we need to go there....

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
just wanna know if this game good?
Yeah, if you're into squick it's a rare find here. The English needs help and it isn't always clear where to go next. The map is WAY too big and there are too many random encounters that become very tedious. Those are the drawbacks. I love corruption and there are some great scenes. You can get corrupted yourself and spread the plague which is a very nice touch. The storyline and graphics are good. The drawbacks make it a bit of a grind. It's worth exploring and don't forget to use the "suicide" option on bossfights because there is typically a nice scene and on occasion a few that are pretty hot. I'd recommend modifying save files to stock up on money, and healing items to save yourself some headaches. It's a grind (and too many mazes confounded with the random battles...)

Truly this story would be more streamlined if it were on Renpy and forwent battles altogether.

Reactions: Seafix

blackbeard

Jun 2, 2017
Update 0.14b

Patchnotes:

Bugfixes
School Part 2
+130 HCG's

Win:
Mega

Mac:
Mega

Linux:
Mega

So... what can be done in Dr. Farah's corruption? I got to the one room with her where the man is hanging out with the FFM corruption. Anything beyond that?

Anything after the strip bar following the church?

Also, couldn't really "talk" to any of the people in the classrooms. A couple had generic messages- is that it? I'm assuming the end of the school is when you get to the rope ladder. No way to see how the corruption is progressing beyond that, right? Any corruption path available at the school? I haven't played in a while so using phrases like "part 1", "part 2" doesn't really help. What is helpful is giving a brief description of what encounters you can expect (using "spoilers" button if you have to) so we can both decide if there is enough of an update to play again and also to know when we're playing if we missed anything and where the end might be. I have certainly enjoyed playing both routes- I wish the corrupted route was a little more complete/ if you made a way to weave the two together. There are multiple ways to get infected. If you get infected late in the game, then having the ability to then go back through the places you have cleaned and infect them would be a great option. That would tie the routes together nicely. That might be where actually having a "cure" from the Dr. would come in handy. If you were "curing" the infected rather than killing them you could go back through and infect them if you got infected yourself at a later time. You also wouldn't have to worry about writing corruption scenes where some of the people involved might be dead... anyway just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarCreator
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes