Sep 23, 2021
There are quite a few guide in this thread if you search 'guide', not sure if it better or worse then the steam one though(haven't check since that would require to search for another site when i could just use the search function here).

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
When and how can I open this door? I'll be honest I took a little sneak peak for this door in the guide but it does not mention it and not quite sure where is the key for it.
wut do u mean, it does mentioned where it is. "Go to the 2F's X-ray room and resonance room to obtain the "8F auscultation room key""

kumano1r

Nov 15, 2023
I was quite willing to play the game as intended, until I came across the note about the fuses...
Seriously, making me go back to previous floors to hunt for items "we didn't look for the first time around"?
And nothing marked on the map of course...
Fuck you Dev. CE->Infinite Ammo-> Rambo mode activated!
heya how did you activate that in CE?

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
heya how did you activate that in CE?
I used laptrop16's:

Thanks for the effort.
I used your scripts in my table.

Added features:
  • No ammo consumption
  • Infinite Stamina

EDIT: It's a Cheat Engine Table, you need to download latest Cheat Engine and learn absolute basics how to attach it to a process and activate scripts from the table.
But I raged a bit too soon, the only path I could follow led me to those fuses and the game does mark rooms with important items in orange.
Rambo mode feels good though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kumano1r
Jan 10, 2021
So is this game safe? Antivirus jumped with a warning on the exe file, but I don't know if it's a false positive, anyone knows?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
someone help. I can't read Japanese
its chinese, not japanese. The second image u've got there has a marking on the 2nd date's slot called "發薪日" which means payday. And it mentioned its June and with the marking on the 2nd day's slot i just mentioned. The password for that should be 0602

9Symphony

Jul 3, 2023
its chinese, not japanese. The second image u've got there has a marking on the 2nd date's slot called "發薪日" which means payday. And it mentioned its June and with the marking on the 2nd day's slot i just mentioned. The password for that should be 0602
it works thanks mate

Reactions: Hakuowlo
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes