GULali123456

Nov 7, 2018
anyone else having issues with the ada route? now on my regular harem route i got the threesome with ada and sofi. but when i followed the forbidden route for ada, i was expecting the 4 some that some pics were posted about in here, where ada, sofi, and elly would be present with the MC, but i never get the scene. i follow the walkthrough completely and have done it 3 times but i never get any of those scenes. any help?
i am having same problem , they advised me below ,

I keep my original download for this reason. erase the patch in the game file and then overwrite the game with your compressed file and then reinstall incest patch in game folder. this has worked for me in this and other games for me I had a similar problem try it

but unfortunately it didn't work for me , maybe the issue from my computer itself ..

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Well I mean I suppose if you dug into the game files and found the names file, you could conceivably.

@m63og
Ok so here's what you do. Go to your game folder, click on the script.rpy file, open it in Notepad. The Game defines what each character is named as and the RPY files are written so that the initial identifier for each name brings up that name in response to the code calling for it.

So, all you'd have to do is rewrite the name inbetween the quotations and it'd change the names of the characters.

Reactions: pim0

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Fan Sig:
View attachment 268064
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/03/281684_pl-fanne.gif
That one is really nice, Krull!

anyone else having issues with the ada route? now on my regular harem route i got the threesome with ada and sofi. but when i followed the forbidden route for ada, i was expecting the 4 some that some pics were posted about in here, where ada, sofi, and elly would be present with the MC, but i never get the scene. i follow the walkthrough completely and have done it 3 times but i never get any of those scenes. any help?

I keep my original download for this reason. erase the patch in the game file and then overwrite the game with your compressed file and then reinstall incest patch in game folder. this has worked for me in this and other games for me I had a similar problem try it

but unfortunately it didn't work for me , maybe the issue from my computer itself ..
See here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v0-10-luxee.3222/post-1698782

how can i change the name of all characters ?
i wana change the name of my wife and her kids
You can do this from the console. To change Emily's name, type
i.name = "Marilyn Monroe"

You do similar things for the rest of the characters.
e.name for Elly, a.name for Ada, s.name for Sofi, j.name for Jenna.

Other characters are bartender, barista, scare, brett, frank, joel, mcop, fcop, er, d.

Reactions: Cmann and Krull

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Got to say Ada, Elly, & Sophie all in the bed with M/C, AWSOME... Ada choked on first blowjob attempt, but think she will get better. Then says she wants to fuck M/C, this I can't wait for !!!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
That one is really nice, Krull!
You can do this from the console. To change Emily's name, type
i.name = "Marilyn Monroe"

You do similar things for the rest of the characters.
e.name for Elly, a.name for Ada, s.name for Sofi, j.name for Jenna.

Other characters are bartender, barista, scare, brett, frank, joel, mcop, fcop, er, d.
Also I didn't actually think about until after I went to bed, but sometimes names are hard written into the script when other characters talk about them, so a find and replace in the script.rpy could be necessary.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
in order to get the foursome you need to go the full harem route and don't turn down sophie ever... It is this dialouge in disclosing the secrets of the family that this occurs.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there an uncompressed android version? The compressed one wont update to my copy as they dont match im assuming, would rather not have to start again lol.

Reactions: Eduardo Torres

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi Kyosuke01
The trick here is: to get caught kissing then get caught in the change room getting hj
to do this a few things to note:
you will need to get close to Elly FAST that means you ask if you can come when she says going in shower then for Ada be sure to Offer to teach the first time it allows you to.

If you need further help reply to this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Far as the incest patch goes, always make sure its up to date BUT dont get rid of the old ones just in case
Also know that unless its correctly named: patch.renpy it WONT work, even if its in the right folder.

Not sure the problem, but incest patch does not work?
Far as the incest patch goes, always make sure its up to date BUT dont get rid of the old ones just in case
Also know that unless its correctly named: patch.renpy it WONT work, even if its in the right folder.

Reactions: pim0

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Hi Kyosuke01
The trick here is: to get caught kissing then get caught in the change room getting hj
to do this a few things to note:
you will need to get close to Elly FAST that means you ask if you can come when she says going in shower then for Ada be sure to Offer to teach the first time it allows you to.

If you need further help reply to this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much. i appreciate it!

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes