SpamdocIPA

Dec 31, 2017
I am using the newest mac version and cannot get any of the Ada content. If I try to follow the Forbidden route, it says Bad Idea and redirects. Any help would be appreciated.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I am using the newest mac version and cannot get any of the Ada content. If I try to follow the Forbidden route, it says Bad Idea and redirects. Any help would be appreciated.
you need to install the incest patch in the op

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Little aside - i just finished the "Husbando" route and noticed it's given as 3/5 routes.
In the walkthrough i'm seeing 4 (Harem, Sweetie/Elly, Pure Husband & Forbbidden/Ada).
What else is there?

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
I've followed the "the forbidden one" in the walkthrough and I have patch.renpy in the ParentalLove-version0.10\game folder and I only get the threesome and not foursome :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I've followed the "the forbidden one" in the walkthrough and I have patch.renpy in the ParentalLove-version0.10\game folder and I only get the threesome and not foursome :)
In the forbidden one there isn't the foursome...only the threesome with Ada and Sofi...if you want the foursome play the harem route

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In the forbidden one there isn't the foursome...only the threesome with Ada and Sofi...if you want the foursome play the harem route
Realy strange I get the threesome on harem path and the foursome on Forbidden One.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Realy strange I get the threesome on harem path and the foursome on Forbidden One.
I had the threesome on Harem Path too, maybe it all depends on cumming/not cumming in Elly (i came in her)?!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I had the threesome on Harem Path too, maybe it all depends on cumming/not cumming in Elly (i came in her)?!
No, i just did a replay and I came in her after getting just the 3-way in my first harem route (also cumming inside)

I followed the walkthrough the first time and got a 3some.
I followed the WT the 2nd time (yesterday) and got a 4some.

Maybe its random? Or you just have to follow the path exact. I know the big difference between the 1st play-through and the 2nd was in the 2nd Ada catches you and Elly in the changing room. In order to have the 4some, Elly and Ada need to know you're doing stuff with them both.

Raazer

Jun 22, 2018
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-13
Release Date: 2019-03-13
Developer:
Censored: None
Version: 0.10
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

Patches:
Extras: -

Thanks to @Crackalackadingdong for sharing! Thanks to @Endless for sharing the Walkthrough!

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
Woman you love to love!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm trying to figure out how to get the foursome vs the threesome. My "Forbidden One" playthrough didn't get it; but the harem route I started today did get it.

To get the foursome, the variable "adaknows" needs to be set. It's set at the start of day 7 (and a couple other places) if "ellydicktouch" is not zero. "ellydicktouch" is set at the start of day 4. If "ellyc" >= 50 it will jump to ellylove2, and in a little bit Elly will fondle the MC while he's sleeping, then "ellydicktouch" will be set.

"ellyc" is only set to 50 or 100 if the MC does things to pursue Elly - asks if he can join her in the shower, peep in the shower, buys clothes for her at the mall, etc.

So, to get the foursome you have to start off pursuing Elly.

@Luxee is the foursome only supposed to happen with the Harem walkthrough, or also with the Forbidden One walkthrough?

Reactions: kyosuke01

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm trying to figure out how to get the foursome vs the threesome. My "Forbidden One" playthrough didn't get it; but the harem route I started today did get it.

To get the foursome, the variable "adaknows" needs to be set. It's set at the start of day 7 (and a couple other places) if "ellydicktouch" is not zero. "ellydicktouch" is set at the start of day 4. If "ellyc" >= 50 it will jump to ellylove2, and in a little bit Elly will fondle the MC while he's sleeping, then "ellydicktouch" will be set.

"ellyc" is only set to 50 or 100 if the MC does things to pursue Elly - asks if he can join her in the shower, peep in the shower, buys clothes for her at the mall, etc.

So, to get the foursome you have to start off pursuing Elly.

@Luxee is the foursome only supposed to happen with the Harem walkthrough, or also with the Forbidden One walkthrough?
OK Ada thing actualy makes sense.Because I use a save from version 0.6 I think and Ada found about them in 0.8.
Must restart the game to see if that's the truth

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK Ada thing actualy makes sense.Because I use a save from version 0.6 I think and Ada found about them in 0.8.
Must restart the game to see if that's the truth
My original harem save is from a few versions ago. I didn't get the foursome. I wonder if he changed some of the code in 0.10 to enable the foursome.

Reactions: iMagnor

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My original harem save is from a few versions ago. I didn't get the foursome. I wonder if he changed some of the code in 0.10 to enable the foursome.
If I remember right first version of 0.8 have a bug that don't show the scene when Ada catch you and Elly.

Reactions: JJsworld

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
My understanding was the threesome or foursome is dependent on whether you pick "Play Along" or not.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
My understanding was the threesome or foursome is dependent on whether you pick "Play Along" or not.
No. If you say "Play along", you'll play with Sofi. It starts with a BJ in Ada's room. If you don't pick that, you won't get the BJ, and when it comes time for the threesome/foursome, you hem and haw, bug eventually give in.

4.20 star(s) 214 Votes