Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What are you talking about?

This is on the harem route. ((((This is game spoiler so if you have not played the harem route I would suggest you do so before looking at the pic.))))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Remember I was responding to a guy asking me if there were scenes of her in the Harem route, and I said I was not caught up to the latest version, so in my game at least Ada hasnt been penetrated yet.

Also others are posting that certain scenes are exclusive to Ada only path, while the harem path gets different scenes with her in it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Why I have to cry in every game i play? Twice on dmd, twice on Melody and now here... When the MC was obligated to leave the family and especially Elly was too emotional... :cry::cry:

yougopurple

Oct 16, 2018
I have to praise the emoting in this, just look at Elly's face through the bathroom scene on day whatever, (after Emily and Elly had a 'private' talk about Elly falling for the MC, Jenna arrives and takes MC tot he bathroom to fuck, and Elly walks in - while Jenna's trying to talk Elly into staying to watch, her face goes through several emotions, smiling when the MC defends her)

Quality. Writing could have done some work in making the characters more likeable, less asshole, but honestly, as unrealistic as the plot is (MC ends up in harem with wife, sister and daughter), and, well, "just two days in and daughter is in love with daddy who left" blabla these points were gone over before. But point is, who plays this for the story?.

... well, other than myself right now.

Anyone want to take a crack at adapting it into a written story, that allows for "correcting" issues like OMFG Elly's sex scene is on day 6.? I'm thinking more of a "Over several months" in-story-time. Like.. The MC goes on dates, meets his kids a few times, and eventually moves back in (rather than immediately), some scares like the guy who jacked off over Ada when she was asleep occuring before the romance with Elly starts... one more thing for Elly to 'fall in love with daddy' over... And some backstory for Jenna and her relationship with the MC (and Sienna), including why she's rather gung-ho about the harem. (Current headcanon: Jenna knew Emily first, had a massive crush on her? Saw Emily was straight and gotten Emily and MC to meet and basically engineered that relationship, so... she was right to "claim half the responsibility" for creating Elly?)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes true but if you would have scrolled down just a little bit you would have seen this on the same page.

"inseminate" in American English
inseminateverb
US /ɪnˈsem·əˌneɪt/
to put a male’s into a and make her

So now please stop with the back and forth, she got pregnant on her first time and it will come out in the story that she is pregnant.
I wouldn't take the Cambridge dictionary as the authority on American English. I specifically picked it because you said British English.

For American English, I use Merriam-Webster.

inseminate

in·sem·i·nate | \ in-ˈse-mə-ˌnāt
inseminated; inseminating

Definition of inseminate

1 :
2 : to introduce semen into the genital tract of (a female)

No mention of impregnation.

Plus, on the Elly route

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wouldn't take the Cambridge dictionary as the authority on American English. I specifically picked it because you said British English.

For American English, I use Merriam-Webster.

inseminate

in·sem·i·nate | \ in-ˈse-mə-ˌnāt
inseminated; inseminating

Definition of inseminate

1 :
2 : to introduce semen into the genital tract of (a female)

No mention of impregnation.

Plus, on the Elly route

inseminate
[in-sem-uh-neyt]
EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN

verb (used with object), in·sem·i·nat·ed, in·sem·i·nat·ing.
to inject into (the female reproductive tract); impregnate.

More words related to inseminate

As you can see and since "cum inside" or "cum outside" is use afterwards then I take it she got pregnant that first time on the harem path.

So now can we please drop it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can we talk about the game and not of the "men liquids" please? :LOL: it's a bit disgusting (y)

Reactions: pim0

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

inseminate
[in-sem-uh-neyt]
EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN

As you can see and since "cum inside" or "cum outside" is use afterwards then I take it she got pregnant that first time on the harem path.

The only time the word "inseminate" is used in the game is 2 chances you have to creampie Elly. "Inseminate your [d8w]". You may interpret that as "get her pregnant", but since you don't know her cycle, it's a crapshoot. Even if she was ovulating, there's only about a 30% chance you'd impregnate her. Citation: .

Plus, as a native American English speaker, I can tell you that the correct interpretation of those lines is "creampie her". Not "impregnate her", not without discussion or thinking about it beforehand.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
THAT"S IT!!!! No more of this definition stuff. Nope we need to talk about something TRULY important. That's right we need to talk about things like MAGICALY multiplying windows and the HORRENDOUS lack of angry mobs chasing the EVIL Eric character with pitchforks and torches. Oh, if some people want to discuss the lack of cameos by female characters from other games that would also be acceptable. :) No more discussing the origins and definition of DISCOMBOBULATE though. Um, was that the word under discussion?? I kinda ignored those posts in favor of just throwing out a silly rant. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: JJsworld

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

inseminate
[in-sem-uh-neyt]
EXAMPLES|WORD ORIGIN

The only time the word "inseminate" is used in the game is 2 chances you have to creampie Elly. "Inseminate your [d8w]". You may interpret that as "get her pregnant", but since you don't know her cycle, it's a crapshoot. Even if she was ovulating, there's only about a 30% chance you'd impregnate her. Citation: .

Plus, as a native American English speaker, I can tell you that the correct interpretation of those lines is "creampie her". Not "impregnate her", not without discussion or thinking about it beforehand.
Okay, I understand I don't speak for the entire universe, but seriously, no none gives a fuck. Please take it to PM.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
played the harem route and it's obviously the best one,far superior to any other,it will definitely elevate this game onto another level purely because models are one of the best out here.
i still feel bit dissapointed though. It was obvious from the start this game is not intended to be serious but in last couple of updates it basically makes a meme out of itself,claim my womb,insemenate your daughter etc...Elly was great in the beginning,watching her falling for mc was so well done,even sweet how she was getting closer and closer after we beat up those creeps. It kinda bothers me that she turned into overly attached nutcase basically,with creepy fixation of giving birth to mc's child. Her whole route feels so rushed. I also wish we could opt against pregnancy,not a big problem but i'm not fan of it in adult games.
Mc is also a dick in Elly route,i agree with what's been said few posts above

waiting to see how will harem unfold now,but judging by the pace of the game it could be also done in 1-2 updates. I just hope it won't be too rushed

Reactions: Rythan25 and pim0

SpamdocIPA

Dec 31, 2017
I am using the newest mac version and cannot get any of the Ada content. If I try to follow the Forbidden route, it says Bad Idea and redirects. Any help would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 219 Votes