Dec 15, 2017
Wow i just played and finished the "Husband route"...

I dont know why this game gets so many praises to be honest. The other routes have to be absolutely amazing to justify such a terrible route. I mean it actually feels like a "bad" ending.

I dont wanna come across as a complete dickhead here, so lets start with the positives:

The models and renders look good, the girls amazing even.

The story in itself is also interesting. But here also starts the problem.

The MC is gone for 12 years because of a drug problem (atleast thats what we have been told). He tries to make up for that and reconnects with the mother and kids. So far so good. But damn why do they accept that so fucking quickly? I mean that the daughters are happy to have their dad back is understandable, but the mother just accepts him back after ONE date?

A slower buildup would have helped here a lot. It would have helped with forming a background of the MC, character and relationship development of the MC and the mother. But instead the mother is portrayed as kind of stupid and just jumps on his dick as soon as she got the chance.

Now the husband ending... Why do we only hear from the second sister and the accident in the afterstory of the husband route? Thats an actually interesting background story of the MC. So why have i never heard of that beforehand? And it feels rushed too. Like the MC cheated on the mother with the sister, who than died cause of drugs and a car accident, than he comes back after 12 years. And only 5 (F I V E) days later he proposes to the mother and she accepts....???

Ok they were chatting online for 6 months before the story starts, but still this feels wrong.

Im really sorry, because im sure that a lot of hard work was put into this game, but thats just terrible writing in my opinion...

I should have never played the husband route first. Because of that route i hate Jenna (?), the sister. She is a manipulative bitch. But you cant get rid of her in the harem route and you have to put up with her in the daughters route aswell...

This ending really made me mad... But enough with the rant.

I wish the Dev the best with this and future projects, its just not for me i guess.
So, I am going to try to bring a little perspective to the husband route, and will mention some stuff Luxee said. If I mess something up or forget something, I apologize to Luxee. In saying that, the husband route is by far the weakest one of the game. In fact iirc Luxee did not even want to finish it, but also didn't want to leave it open-ended. So he powered through and completed it. This is also why it is the shortest route in the game, because he just wanted to be done with that content. Calling it the "bad" ending really seems appropriate, because I do believe that it actually is in this particular game. Any other game, maybe not. But this one? I would definitely say yes.

Speaking of Jenna, I can see where you are coming from, especially if you played the husband route first. I mean regardless of the routes, Jenna is definitely manipulative, but in the other routes, I kinda love that about her. Because she is the push that is needed to move the relationship forward. I guess I never got stuck on it, because I only played the husband route out of curiosity and was never truly invested in that story. I was always more interested in the Elly and Harem route. I only mention this, because I believe this is why the game gets the praise it does. I would venture to guess that most people who play this game only care about the Elly or Harem route and either have never bothered to do the husband route or played with no real investment in the story. I could be wrong, but that is just my guess. I know the content in those routes is why I love this game.

Regardless of this, you are definitely entitled to what you want to your spend free time doing. I get this was a rant, but I just figured I would try to provide a little perspective. Anyways, take care.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question - does Ada try a blowjob in any path beside the Forbbiden one? Because i might have accidentally walked into it from the starting/harem one. :giggle:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question - does Ada try a blowjob in any path beside the Forbbiden one? Because i might have accidentally walked into it from the starting/harem one. :giggle:
Yes in the harem one she does, or I should say she tried to.:love::cool:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes in the harem one she does, or I should say she tried to.:love::cool:
Yes, yes, she ended up gagging hard instead. Got a bit of a manipulative/competitive vibe from Elly pushing her into it in that scene in fact. A little possessive that gal. :sneaky:

Reactions: a1fox3

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
British Dictionary definitions for inseminate
inseminate

verb (tr)
to impregnate (a female) with semen

The very next time they had sex it ask if you want to cum inside or outside.
But this game takes place in the US. So British English definitions don't matter.

Plus, that's not the definition from the Cambridge dictionary:

to put a animal's into a , either by the or by an

Fredmc

Dec 16, 2017
But this game takes place in the US. So British English definitions don't matter.

Plus, that's not the definition from the Cambridge dictionary:

To inseminate is used both in uk and US english ....

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
To inseminate is used both in uk and US english ....
Certainly, but the post I was replying to specifically mentioned British English, so I refuted the claim using British English.

Reactions: JJsworld

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Certainly, but the post I was replying to specifically mentioned British English, so I refuted the claim using British English.
Yes true but if you would have scrolled down just a little bit you would have seen this on the same page.

"inseminate" in American English
inseminateverb
US /ɪnˈsem·əˌneɪt/
to put a male’s into a and make her

So now please stop with the back and forth, she got pregnant on her first time and it will come out in the story that she is pregnant.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Weird, from my understanding you should see it. the guy you originally replied to accidentally swapped the two scenes. The one with Elly is the harem path one, the other is the Ada path.
Where is Ada path?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes true but if you would have scrolled down just a little bit you would have seen this on the same page.

"inseminate" in American English
inseminateverb
US /ɪnˈsem·əˌneɪt/
to put a male’s into a and make her

So now please stop with the back and forth, she got pregnant on her first time and it will come out in the story that she is pregnant.
Before the "but British English" comeback, both are used in British English, and interchangeably. Have been for a very, very long time. 30+ years at least in my experience.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
But at main menu there are only 3 choices...Which i have to start for Ada?
That is the mod walkthrough so just unpack new game files without the mod and your good to go.

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes