Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
What's the pregnancy content?
So far none, except for a bunch of dialogue implying Elly migght be gunning for this, what leads the MC in some pretty rambling thoughts inspired by this during a (sort of) sleepless night watching over Ada.

Also, why the heck does Eric make an appearance early in day 8?! I would expect him to be persona non grata annd not welcome at all after that crap encounter with the MC. That scene came out of the blue and seemed weird for me.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
Wow i just played and finished the "Husband route"...

I dont know why this game gets so many praises to be honest. The other routes have to be absolutely amazing to justify such a terrible route. I mean it actually feels like a "bad" ending.

I dont wanna come across as a complete dickhead here, so lets start with the positives:

The models and renders look good, the girls amazing even.

The story in itself is also interesting. But here also starts the problem.

The MC is gone for 12 years because of a drug problem (atleast thats what we have been told). He tries to make up for that and reconnects with the mother and kids. So far so good. But damn why do they accept that so fucking quickly? I mean that the daughters are happy to have their dad back is understandable, but the mother just accepts him back after ONE date?

A slower buildup would have helped here a lot. It would have helped with forming a background of the MC, character and relationship development of the MC and the mother. But instead the mother is portrayed as kind of stupid and just jumps on his dick as soon as she got the chance.

Now the husband ending... Why do we only hear from the second sister and the accident in the afterstory of the husband route? Thats an actually interesting background story of the MC. So why have i never heard of that beforehand? And it feels rushed too. Like the MC cheated on the mother with the sister, who than died cause of drugs and a car accident, than he comes back after 12 years. And only 5 (F I V E) days later he proposes to the mother and she accepts....???

Ok they were chatting online for 6 months before the story starts, but still this feels wrong.

Im really sorry, because im sure that a lot of hard work was put into this game, but thats just terrible writing in my opinion...

I should have never played the husband route first. Because of that route i hate Jenna (?), the sister. She is a manipulative bitch. But you cant get rid of her in the harem route and you have to put up with her in the daughters route aswell...

This ending really made me mad... But enough with the rant.

I wish the Dev the best with this and future projects, its just not for me i guess.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Good Lord... Pics look great !!! Can't wait for the fixed android... I gotta play, new chapter !!!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Reactions: sean givens

Bigden76

May 19, 2018
had to start game completely over since i was getting error messages on old loads. I tried to use the new incest patch but it keeps saying the girls are my roommates. I've installed the patch correctly (I hope), but it's still giving me the same response. Any help would be appreciated.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So far none, except for a bunch of dialogue implying Elly migght be gunning for this, what leads the MC in some pretty rambling thoughts inspired by this during a (sort of) sleepless night watching over Ada.
Not true. On the Elly route you

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes