JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Oh dear lord... Like Randy Marsh said... You can't go back to playboy after this shit. The dev is really sick motherfucker. Love it. xD

Reactions: JJsworld

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
how did you do things wrong i thought you were part of the harem club
I am on the harem path, but in order to get the foursome scene with Elly, Ada and her friend, you were to not cum inside Elly when you had sex with her, not sure if there were other contingencies too, but yeah, I always busted inside Elly whenever possible, as if I wouldn't, haha, that'd be a joke :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I am on the harem path, but in order to get the foursome scene with Elly, Ada and her friend, you were to not cum inside Elly when you had sex with her, not sure if there were other contingencies too, but yeah, I always busted inside Elly whenever possible, as if I wouldn't, haha, that'd be a joke :p
wait what? there was a foursome scene in this update?

Reactions: Eerie Entity

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
The only time you can't cum inside Elly is when you make her first time special, but want to go back to the harem route. Otherwise go fill her up good^^ I stored my load in her every time and got the 4some no problem^^

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I only got the threesome scene with Jenna and (ex)wife, had no sex scenes with other girls xD

None of the times :p
guess i gotta roll back still kinda confused by either to creampie or to not creampie your daughter decides if you will get the the foursome scene or not
@armion82 well im on the harem route i thought there was only 2 routes harem route or family man route

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes