Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The only time you can't cum inside Elly is when you make her first time specia,l but want to go back to the harem route. Otherwise go fill her up good^^ I stored my load in her every time and got the 4some no problem^^
Ah okay, well that makes sense, but it's okay, I don't really care for three- nor foursomes unless I hook up with 2 chicks for one night, then sure, but I don't share LIs :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
so the elly route is finished and all that is left is the harem one ?
Yeah, Elly route and the Wife routes are finished, so there's still the harem one left but I hear something about Forbidden path as well, not sure if that's a path of its own, or if it's a sub harem path :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I only got the threesome scene with Jenna and (ex)wife, had no sex scenes with other girls xD

None of the times :p
replaying to where i first had had sex with elly and i find it funny that im getting new scenes that i havent seen before when i creampied her like at the store when elly spotted a tasty treat in the changing room ada peep in on us i dont remember her doing that when i did creampied elly

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think the main trigger to that scene is to reject Sofi's proposals after she moves in... then you get her trust in this update and she'll kiss you.
I didn't get that kiss scene/foursome scene on the harem path when i accepted Sofi's proposals so...
I heard you only needed to pull the dick out the first time you had sex with Elly, when you deflower her, and then you'd be on the foursome path or whatever :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
replaying to where i first had had sex with elly and i find it funny that im getting new scenes that i havent seen before when i creampied her like at the store when elly spotted a tasty treat in the changing room ada peep in on us i dont remember her doing that when i did creampied elly
That was actually a newly added thing like 2 updates ago, Ada peeping didn't use to be there initially, it was later added there to have the entire scene or the follow-up make more sense :p

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That was actually a newly added thing like 2 updates ago, Ada peeping didn't use to be there initially, it was later added there to have the entire scene or the follow-up make more sense :p
yeah i didnt creampie elly and then when i got to the store thing ada saw us and accepted it i got a save for the foursome scene if you want to use it

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
How i can get these scenes?
First one is just a bonus render.Maybe we will get it in future update.
For second one you must be on harem path.
If you are on Forbidden One path you will get this.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
First one is just a bonus render.Maybe we will get it in future update.
For second one you must be on harem path.
If you are on Forbidden One path you will get this.
i'm on harem path but i don't have bj scene ( i'm following wt)

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
yes...in the game folder
Weird, from my understanding you should see it. the guy you originally replied to accidentally swapped the two scenes. The one with Elly is the harem path one, the other is the Ada path.

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 920, in script
    $ save_name = renpy.call_screen("save_input", prompt="Enter a description for your save file:", default=get_path())
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 920, in <module>
    $ save_name = renpy.call_screen("save_input", prompt="Enter a description for your save file:", default=get_path())
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 907, in get_path
    if jennadeny == 2:
NameError: global name 'jennadeny' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 920, in script
  File "F:\HG\ParentalLove-version0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\HG\ParentalLove-version0.10-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 920, in <module>
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 907, in get_path
    if jennadeny == 2:
NameError: global name 'jennadeny' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Parental Love version0.10
Thu Mar 14 21:09:43 2019
happens when trying to save
Edit: reloading the game seems to have fixed this but yeah

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Weird, from my understanding you should see it. the guy you originally replied to accidentally swapped the two scenes. The one with Elly is the harem path one, the other is the Ada path.
I follow the wt... Tomorrow I will retry... I want to try also other paths :sneaky:

Reactions: preglovr12
4.20 star(s) 218 Votes