Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
It was a great update overall, I am looking forward to the harem path getting expanded on. Elly's ending was better than I expected. It felt like there could have been room for some more content. However after reading some of the dev's posts, it was pretty clear Luxee was starting to get burnt out. Hopefully there is a decent amount of content left to come out, PL is a great game.

Reactions: JJsworld

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
@RedKing Not sure who controls the incest patch, but the file I downloaded from mega on the lewdpatcher page arrived with a .renpy extension, which isn't right. Tried renaming it to .rpy, and it gave me an "mismatch indentation" error. The other mirrors for the file also appear to be .renpy files. Not sure what to do to fix the issue in the file either.

Reactions: JJsworld

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@RedKing Not sure who controls the incest patch, but the file I downloaded from mega on the lewdpatcher page arrived with a .renpy extension, which isn't right. Tried renaming it to .rpy, and it gave me an "mismatch indentation" error. The other mirrors for the file also appear to be .renpy files. Not sure what to do to fix the issue in the file either.
All the downloads for it are a .renpy file because it's supposed to be a .renpy file.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 15986

Overview:
In Parental love, you take on the role of a father of two who had a falling out with his wife Emily. You were a cocaine addict, you were a bad father, sharing only brief moments of happiness with your children between your inebriated and sober states, your children and Emily you now long for those happy times they shared with you. A while after your second daughter Ada, was born, Emily thought it best you two get a divorce. You two went through a breakup and the court ruled her sole custody of your children.
It's been fifteen years since then and you've gone to multiple different rehab programs. Now that you're clean of drugs, You decided to start dating Emily once again. You've been dating her online for many months now and your relationship is blossoming. She's taken a new liking to you and believes you two can restore things to the way they used to be. You live in different states, but it's summertime and you've decided to visit Emily in Ohio. The game begins when you first meet her in a bar.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-13
Release Date: 2019-03-13
Developer:
Censored: None
Version: 0.10
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

Patches:
Extras: -

Thanks to @Crackalackadingdong for sharing! Thanks to @Endless for sharing the Walkthrough!

View attachment 6497 View attachment 6501 View attachment 6506 View attachment 6498 View attachment 6500 View attachment 6509 View attachment 6508 View attachment 20491
putting the patch.renpy file into the game file did not work, still roomates.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I have to agree Fucking Hot! Pretty good Ada payoff. Not perfect, but Luxee has to leave you craving the next release. DMD and Melody use to be my favorite girls but Elly, Ada, Sofi, etc are so f'ing good. (Melody is still the most beautiful IMHO). More than made up for 7.1 release. All is forgiven (joke).

I don't care for the dark Elly scenes but they're hot none the less (turn on a f'ing light!). Love Elly's red hair. I didn't understand the switch to blonde in the first releases. Emily should have a hair color option.

This has to be up there as one of the Best game/VN's ever! Great job @Luxee

PS: I'm so glad I never started Apartment #69. No updates since Sept. 2018! Oh SHIT I did start it! That's the one with the guy with "gender" issues. Ewww!

PSS: I have to agree with @Pitrik Masterpiece!

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
well i'm affraid i don't have that positive opinion like majority this time,i have feeling that overall quality started to drop down after 0.5 or 0.6...Elly route wrap up was rather dissapointing to me...maybe my expectations were too big
i don't want to bash to much,i appreciate the dev and all the work that has been put up into making this game,but i think i'm done,seems like the game will be completed too in next update or two,i wish it could last bit longer though

Reactions: dbp5ca and Mathesar

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
well i'm affraid i don't have that positive opinion like majority this time,i have feeling that overall quality started to drop down after 0.5 or 0.6...Elly route wrap up was rather dissapointing to me...maybe my expectations were too big
i don't want to bash to much,i appreciate the dev and all the work that has been put up into making this game,but i think i'm done,seems like the game will be completed too in next update or two,i wish it could last bit longer though
I second this... elly ending was kind a short in my opinion

4.20 star(s) 218 Votes